Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DISCORD NITRO (3 MONTH) FOR $5 | NORD VPN (2 YEAR) $10 | EXPRESS VPN (1 YEAR) $30

Discussion on DISCORD NITRO (3 MONTH) FOR $5 | NORD VPN (2 YEAR) $10 | EXPRESS VPN (1 YEAR) $30 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5407
DISCORD NITRO (3 MONTH) FOR $5 | NORD VPN (2 YEAR) $10 | EXPRESS VPN (1 YEAR) $30

*removed*
Old 06/23/2021, 08:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 326/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerful. Functions View Post
Discord: Powerful Functions | USE TICKETS#8907

3 Months Of Discord Nitro w/ boosts for : $5

This is a $30 Deal for $5
Details About The ProductAfter Payment, you will receive an invite link to join Discord Nitro Plan.
  • It will be available for 3 months from the date of activation.
  • The offer is minimal. Purchase it before it gets out of stock.
  • You can't make active more than one subscription to the same account.
  • Your account must not have an activated subscription already.
  • You need to activate the invitation before 23 July 2021. After 24 July 2021, it will expire..
  • If you had a Nitro, Nitro Classic before or had boosts before, you wouldn't be able to apply the code.
selling stuff what is free isnt allowed the codes are from epic games
Old 06/23/2021, 08:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŦΛΞ† View Post
selling stuff what is free isnt allowed the codes are from epic games
Corrected, Not technically free since you cant retrieve the promotion unless you have dealt with epic games in the past but you've been here longer then I have. Despite you not being a mod ill take it down to please the community! My apologizes
Old 06/23/2021, 09:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 326/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerful. Functions View Post
Corrected, Not technically free since you cant retrieve the promotion unless you have dealt with epic games in the past but you've been here longer then I have. Despite you not being a mod ill take it down to please the community! My apologizes
just edit it to the epic games nitro links, so you wont have problems with peoiple who dont know they only can use one time a code like this, if they used a code a year ago they cant use it ^^
Old 06/23/2021, 09:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŦΛΞ View Post
just edit it to the epic games nitro links, so you wont have problems with peoiple who dont know they only can use one time a code like this, if they used a code a year ago they cant use it ^^
Guess you didnt read the "details about the product" so its not against TOS thanks....
Old 06/23/2021, 11:50   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,188
Your thread will be closed until you post your receipts / proof of ownership in the . More information can be found in .

#closed
Closed Thread