Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎- CITADEL HELL LET LOOSE CHEAT -💎UNDETECTED!|ESP|NO RECOIL|AIMBOT| & MUCH MORE!

Discussion on 💎- CITADEL HELL LET LOOSE CHEAT -💎UNDETECTED!|ESP|NO RECOIL|AIMBOT| & MUCH MORE! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1536
💎- CITADEL HELL LET LOOSE CHEAT -💎UNDETECTED!|ESP|NO RECOIL|AIMBOT| & MUCH MORE!

CITADEL HELL LET LOOSE
DISCORD: TREYKUS#9999

FEATURES:
PLAYER ESP:
- Name
- Distance
- Box
- Snap Lines
- Health
- Visibility Check

AIMBOT:
- Bone (Head, Neck, Body, Arms, Stomach)
- Custumizable Smooth
- Custumizable Fov Size - Fov Circle
- Anti Shake Aim

MISC:
- Crosshair
- Custom ESP Colors
- Draw; FPS, Time, Resolution
- No recoil
- No Spread
- No Sway
- INTERNAL (better performance & safe)

OUR PRICING!

3 DAY - $25
WEEK - $50
MONTH - $80
LIFETIME - $300

(we accept bitcoin, credit cards, and other various payment methods)

Requirements:
- Windows 10
- Intel & AMD Compatible!!!

Anticheats:
- EAC: Undetected

​CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW!

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/5GMZ4K52jV

video:

Old 02/24/2021, 02:33   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
here we go again ! Trey just released the new product I've tested it out and cant stress this enough guy if you love playing HLL this is the chair you should get. As always great support team always helpful !!. Compared to others you get the best customer service 11/10 without a doubt and Quality of product 10/10 User-interface 10/10 noob friendly xD my grandma can use this ****. I will say these a 1000 times they provides the best cheats! and support. believe me and buy it once you won't regret it ! if ya'll think im lying or getting paid to post vouches here I insist you buy one day and see it for yourself.
Old 02/24/2021, 02:52   #3

elite*gold: 1536
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenuwartsen View Post
here we go again ! Trey just released the new product I've tested it out and cant stress this enough guy if you love playing HLL this is the chair you should get. As always great support team always helpful !!. Compared to others you get the best customer service 11/10 without a doubt and Quality of product 10/10 User-interface 10/10 noob friendly xD my grandma can use this ****. I will say these a 1000 times they provides the best cheats! and support. believe me and buy it once you won't regret it ! if ya'll think im lying or getting paid to post vouches here I insist you buy one day and see it for yourself.
Thanks - glad you enjoy!