Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

💎[SPELLBREAK-PRO]💎[UD]🔥[AIMBOT]🔥[RADAR]🔥[CUSTOMIZABLE]💎[ESP]💎

Discussion on 💎[SPELLBREAK-PRO]💎[UD]🔥[AIMBOT]🔥[RADAR]🔥[CUSTOMIZABLE]💎[ESP]💎 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
💎[SPELLBREAK-PRO]💎[UD]🔥[AIMBOT]🔥[RADAR]🔥[CUSTOMIZABLE]💎[ESP]💎

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS CERTAIN PEOPLE TRYING TO DISCREDIT US. COME JOIN OUR DISCORD TO SEE OUR MEMBERS AND YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY ONE OF THEM HOW WELL OUR SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS! THANK YOU!

PRICING + FEATURES

SPELLBREAK HACK

INTEL CPU ONLY!

SPOOFER INCLUDED!

AIMBOT

Highly configurable!
Visibility check
Bone selection
Smoothing
Target lock
FOV
Multiple aimbot keys

PLAYER ESP

Highly configurable!
Teammate check
Bone
Health
Distance
Visibility check

SMART ITEM ESP

Highly configurable!
Categorized items
Shrines

RADAR

Players

PRICES ARE IN DISCORD! JOIN TODAY!

Click image below to join our discord!

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A CERTAIN RESELLER TRYING TO DISCREDIT US. COME JOIN OUR DISCORD TO SEE OUR MEMBERS AND YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY ONE OF THEM HOW WELL OUR SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS! THANK YOU!

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS CERTAIN PEOPLE TRYING TO DISCREDIT US. COME JOIN OUR DISCORD TO SEE OUR MEMBERS AND YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY ONE OF THEM HOW WELL OUR SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS! THANK YOU!

We offer referral rewards and discounts for videos/screenshots of our products!

Join us today and let us get you setup for the your experience!

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2020, 10:20   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep

Was a bit skeptical at first but after buying it, it's 100% legit. Really smooth and works well. Definitely recommend giving it a try. Inferno hit me up when I joined their Discord and helped me get everything set up through screen share. Was very chill, and now I'm shooting people in the head with my ice gauntlet.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2020, 15:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 135
Are your vouches legit?
Old 09/17/2020, 19:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by deprimere View Post
Are your vouches legit?
Obviously. I was simply asking because mythacal just made his epvp account and has 3 rep. I know he's trusted so I asked if he wanted to swap vouches. That is not against the roles and I dont understand why you even care.

Old 09/17/2020, 19:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoSales View Post
Obviously. I was simply asking because mythacal just made his epvp account and has 3 rep. I know he's trusted so I asked if he wanted to swap vouches. That is not against the roles and I dont understand why you even care.
So are your Epvp trades also lies as well? Have you even read the rules here?
Old 09/17/2020, 19:50   #6

Quote:
So are your Epvp trades also lies as well? Have you even read the rules here?
im just reporting your post. flaming and toxicity is against the rules and you can receive infractions. if you want to cause drama go somewhere else. it is not against the rules to post on a thread created by a new member saying 'trusted' or anything along those lines, he just made his posts and i wanted to help him out in return for his comment on my post.
Old 09/17/2020, 19:52   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
im just reporting your post. flaming and toxicity is against the rules and you can receive infractions. if you want to cause drama go somewhere else. it is not against the rules to post on a thread created by a new member saying 'trusted' or anything along those lines, he just made his posts and i wanted to help him out in return for his comment on my post.
You + your discord users have admitted that they have sent you epvp trades outside of epvp, thus violating the rules. You've asked people to provide vouches without trades occurring as well. You are the one lying on epvp to obtain an unfair advantage and it is not the proper way to conduct business.

EDIT - So you're also using two accounts and the last one is banned. ODD! https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/me...omamerica.html
Old 09/17/2020, 19:53   #8

Quote:
You + your discord users have admitted that they have sent you epvp trades outside of epvp, thus violating the rules. You've asked people to provide vouches without trades occurring as well. You are the one lying on epvp to obtain an unfair advantage and it is not the proper way to conduct business.
false information , this is accusing which is another rule violation .

Have YOU read the rules?
Old 09/17/2020, 19:54   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
false information , this is accusing which is another rule violation .

Have YOU read the rules?
Why is your original account banned?
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/me...omamerica.html
Old 09/17/2020, 19:56   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Pushing TBM Ratings are not allowed in Epvp. As stated you can be reported for this.
Rules Source:
Attached Images
File Type: png TBMRating.png (116.4 KB, 5 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2020, 19:57   #11

Quote:
Why is your original account banned?
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/tr...omamerica.html
Email and password was lost and couldn't be retrieved. That account is old.

like i said stop posting here and breaking the rules. you are going to have infractions on your account and id rather not see that. this doesnt have to be a big *** compitition. wtf is up with this selling community everybody wants to be a **** head for no reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by MömöSuki View Post
Pushing TBM Ratings are not allowed in Epvp. As stated you can be reported for this.
I did not want to give a black market rating

ONLY A COMMENT SAYING TRUSTED MEMBER
but it looks like everyone such a petty person these days and likes to **** post

if you would read you would understand
Old 09/17/2020, 19:59   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Email and password was lost and couldn't be retrieved. That account is old.

like i said stop posting here and breaking the rules. you are going to have infractions on your account and id rather not see that. this doesnt have to be a big *** compitition. wtf is up with this selling community everybody wants to be a **** head for no reason

I did not want to give a black market rating

ONLY A COMMENT SAYING TRUSTED MEMBER

if you would read you would understand
What do you mean you lost access? You were selling from the account a month ago and advertising it on Discord under another community? Did you exit scam?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2020, 20:01   #13

Quote:
What do you mean you lost access? You were selling from the account a month ago and advertising it on Discord under another community? Did you exit scam?
I reformatted my PC and lost a bunch of information.

All of my customers know i have never scammed and im by far the most supportive seller out there.

Get off my thread before you break more rules and get your own account locked. Seriously , its getting old and you are very childish and immature.
Old 09/17/2020, 20:52   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 127
So...

Now we will talk clearly...

1) Your one customer here is a new account, seems to me you push yourself.
2) You are not the Coder, just a reseller,, there is nothing you can do to fix issues. Proof!
https://i.imgur.com/fjW5yOy.png
3) You are arguing with 600 Discurd Users : https://i.imgur.com/wK2XF37.png
4) You arguing with "ll of my customers know i have never scammed and im by far the most supportive seller out there." Your account is from this month. Joking not here please.
5) Not userfriendly! https://i.imgur.com/RrfPJXS.png

All in all, i think you are not good to resell some stuff here, if the cheat is detected you will not able to fix that cheat.

Sry bro, but leav us here alone and try to scam on another places!
@
Banhammer Please!
Old 09/17/2020, 20:54   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0xyPlayZ View Post
So...

Now we will talk clearly...

1) Your one customer here is a new account, seems to me you push yourself.
2) You are not the Coder, just a reseller,, there is nothing you can do to fix issues. Proof!
https://i.imgur.com/fjW5yOy.png
3) You are arguing with 600 Discurd Users : https://i.imgur.com/wK2XF37.png
4) You arguing with "ll of my customers know i have never scammed and im by far the most supportive seller out there." Your account is from this month. Joking not here please.

All in all, i think you are not good to resell some stuff here, if the cheat is detected you will not able to fix that cheat.

Sry bro, but leav us here alone and try to scam on another places!

Yet another post of false accusations. Clearly you don't know what other products I sell and this post was made yesterday and not all customers have had time to leave a review yet. I will also be reporting your post for violation of the rules.

You tried extorting me for a free key which i will show in picture.

Get off my post.