Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paypal / Skrill / BTC <==> Paypal / Skrill / BTC exchange Service

Discussion on Paypal / Skrill / BTC <==> Paypal / Skrill / BTC exchange Service within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paypal / Skrill / BTC <==> Paypal / Skrill / BTC exchange Service

Fees for this service of exchange are 15%.
Example: for 100 Paypal you will receive 85 Skrill.

Trade will be not discused over discord only via epvp PM if you have any questions.
You have to send a trade request including at notice from what wallet to what wallet you want to make the exchange and how much+currency.
Example: Paypal to Skrill 20 Euro.
20$ BTC to Paypal
If you are going to exchange paypal you have to send as family and friends option.
I will support the skrill 0,5 euro fee.

In private field you have to add your wallet where you want to receive the fund.

You have to pay first!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Maximilikos Exchange Service [BTC->PP , PP->BTC, BTC-> SKRILL/PP]
06/05/2020 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I got plenty of BTC in Stock, I'm willing to exchange it for a 15% rate Stock : 461$ I will update it every day. Pm me here! Also I'm buying your BTC 1:1 with Skrill and Paypal
Deutsch Exchanger - Trusted PP/PSC/SKRILL/BTC <-> PP/SKRILL/BTC - Exchange service
01/13/2017 - Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome people, I am offering my Exchange Service // PP/PSC/SKRILL/BTC <-> PP/SKRILL/BTC . ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- I just take 10% Fee's, Best rate on EPVP 90 % for example: 100€ you get 90€ . - Always request trade including your PAYMENT METHODS. - Be sure you are using the correct payment method and is writed down correctly.
[Selling] Trusted Exchange * BTC<->Skrill * Skrill->PP * PSC<->PP/BTC/SKRILL
05/30/2016 - Trading - 1 Replies
TRUSTED EXCHANGE SERVICES 24/24 - PREMIUM VERIFIED ! Skrill/PayPal >> PayPal/Skrill 5€ Skrill/PayPal = 4,25€ PayPal/Skrill 10€ Skrill/PayPal = 8,50€ PayPal/Skrill 15€ Skrill/PayPal = 12,75€ PayPal/Skrill 20€ Skrill/PayPal = 17€ PayPal/Skrill 25€ Skrill/PayPal = 21,25€ PayPal/Skrill 50€ Skrill/PayPal = 42,85€ PayPal/Skrill