Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Destiny Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CLOSED - NOT FOR SALE

Discussion on CLOSED - NOT FOR SALE within the Destiny Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 10/15/2019, 22:07   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaghanough88 View Post
All depends if they work and if they're detected within the first week or not. That'll determine the market price. Quality over quantity.
you already got reseller here so I guess it's quantity over quality with you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/19/2019, 23:52   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this still available?
Old 10/20/2019, 04:01   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

The Black Market: 119/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBash View Post
Is this still available?
Yes.
Old 10/20/2019, 06:49   #34

elite*gold: 233
The Black Market: 297/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBash View Post
Is this still available?
Yes if you are interested feel free to PM me.
Old 10/20/2019, 10:32   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this still going on and undetected
Old 10/20/2019, 17:51   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey! I sent you a trade request
Old 10/21/2019, 09:05   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wr4thh View Post
Is this still going on and undetected
Yup message me on telegram if you interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrugsplays View Post
Hey! I sent you a trade request
Sent you a pm!
Old 10/22/2019, 02:48   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sent u a trade request!
Old 10/22/2019, 06:21   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 330
Anyone checked wirh verificiat?
Old 10/22/2019, 16:28   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by __M__ View Post
Again, you're mad about being banned for using god mode, a blatant rage feature. And you were told that specific feature was use at your own risk. This was well established in the discord, there's even an announcement about it from almost a week ago. No one else's fault but your own, period. You know why I haven't been banned? Probably because I haven't used god mode. Your life must be really difficult if you can't refrain from checking a box in a video game that you know is likely to get you banned.

A majority users aren't being banned using the standard features of the cheat, myself included, that's not even a question.

The fact that you felt personally attacked over my post is sad lmao, i was just pointing out the obvious flaws in your post, which clearly you couldn't handle. I'm glad you know how to use google, have fun with your new cheat.
Ok let me explain something to you, because you clearly don't get it. There is a massive different between perceived risk and actual risk, which by the way, ring-1 developers stated "godmode" was a high risk feature. What does that mean? Where did it say, "high risk" means instantly bannable and 100% detected?

Additionally, I already stated my complaints with the standard features - they simply are not good. The only reason anyone should consider purchasing this hack is for the misc features - but they'll get you banned in 15 mins. So in the end this hack is way to expensive and completely not worth it, every other site has better ESP and aimbots, and are selling for a fraction of the price.

PS: Odd your original post was deleted isn't it? One suggestion, clean up your language and conduct yourself like an adult or you won't be part of any community for very long. Here's another suggestion, go back to school and have some real debates. Your ad hominem strategy will not get you very far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2019, 18:36   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosk View Post
Ok let me explain something to you, because you clearly don't get it. There is a massive different between perceived risk and actual risk, which by the way, ring-1 developers stated "godmode" was a high risk feature. What does that mean? Where did it say, "high risk" means instantly bannable and 100% detected?

Additionally, I already stated my complaints with the standard features - they simply are not good. The only reason anyone should consider purchasing this hack is for the misc features - but they'll get you banned in 15 mins. So in the end this hack is way to expensive and completely not worth it, every other site has better ESP and aimbots, and are selling for a fraction of the price.

PS: Odd your original post was deleted isn't it? One suggestion, clean up your language and conduct yourself like an adult or you won't be part of any community for very long. Here's another suggestion, go back to school and have some real debates. Your ad hominem strategy will not get you very far.
Yet, you're one of almost NO ONE that even attempted to use god mode after it was literally marked unsafe and bans were reported, this was established last sunday in announcements on discord, easily visible for anyone to see.

And about your complaints - again - nowhere is PVE esp/aimbot advertised, so why is that even a complaint? You should ask about features if you aren't sure, so who's fault is that? No one forced you to buy it, and god mode was added as an additional rage feature, the cheat itself was sold as aimbot and esp for pvp to begin with as the main features, the rage features are extra.

And when it comes to aimbot issues - we were comped time for the previous issue. It's literally a brand new cheat, issues are bound to happen. Yet the resellers/devs are literally in the chat asking people for info constantly related to issues that arise in order to fix them. What more do you want? They could just ignore us and leave the issues/threaten users or delete users messages about issues like many other providers and never even comp anyone or address anything. Yet they're responsive to level headed individuals who approach them with issues and have information on said issues, and not people who scream/cry detected after being banned for using the feature you're told is literally UNSAFE and never provide anything constructive like yourself. YOU chose to use god mode, so it's on you for being banned. Besides, being banned is a part of cheating. For someone who claims to have been cheating for so long, how are you this triggered over being banned on a free game?

You're paying premium prices because it was one of the very first D2 cheats released to the public. No one forced you to purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosk View Post
AA, PA, and Sensei already have one that outlasted the 15 mins this hack has. AJ, Sys, X22, and so many others are planning. You might want to learn to use google.
Maybe you should've used your google skills to find one of these better cheats that you claim to know of so well. Why did you even bother purchasing if you knew these supposed amazing cheap cheats existed? <-- Yikes, your entire argument crumbles on your own words. Good luck bro.
Old 10/23/2019, 03:44   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by __M__ View Post
Yet, you're one of almost NO ONE that even attempted to use god mode after it was literally marked unsafe and bans were reported, this was established last sunday in announcements on discord, easily visible for anyone to see.

And about your complaints - again - nowhere is PVE esp/aimbot advertised, so why is that even a complaint? You should ask about features if you aren't sure, so who's fault is that? No one forced you to buy it, and god mode was added as an additional rage feature, the cheat itself was sold as aimbot and esp for pvp to begin with as the main features, the rage features are extra.

And when it comes to aimbot issues - we were comped time for the previous issue. It's literally a brand new cheat, issues are bound to happen. Yet the resellers/devs are literally in the chat asking people for info constantly related to issues that arise in order to fix them. What more do you want? They could just ignore us and leave the issues/threaten users or delete users messages about issues like many other providers and never even comp anyone or address anything. Yet they're responsive to level headed individuals who approach them with issues and have information on said issues, and not people who scream/cry detected after being banned for using the feature you're told is literally UNSAFE and never provide anything constructive like yourself. YOU chose to use god mode, so it's on you for being banned. Besides, being banned is a part of cheating. For someone who claims to have been cheating for so long, how are you this triggered over being banned on a free game?

You're paying premium prices because it was one of the very first D2 cheats released to the public. No one forced you to purchase.

Maybe you should've used your google skills to find one of these better cheats that you claim to know of so well. Why did you even bother purchasing if you knew these supposed amazing cheap cheats existed? <-- Yikes, your entire argument crumbles on your own words. Good luck bro.
You need to read, I stated the only reason to purchase this hack is for the rage features. But they will get you banned within 15 mins, so this hack is not worth it.

I have no idea why you have such a hardon for this hack, but go ahead, keep defending crappy work, and useless programming. No one cares how much you love these guys, they care if it works - which it doesn't and they care about price - which it is too expensive.

You clearly can't comprehend the concept between perceived risk and actual risk. There's nothing more to explain. If you can't understand the basic concepts you're wasting my time and everyone elses time. Also, I'm not your "bro", and by your speech pattern I wouldn't ever want to be until you do some serious growing up.

Bottom line, to anyone considering this hack:

-The only reason to buy it, is for the rage features; however, they will get you banned instantly.
-There are others that do it way better (PVE ESP & aimbot + PVP ESP that actually works and aimbot that doesn't freak out) for cheaper.

I've offered an objective view on this program, if you want to fanboy and throw your money away, you are completely within your own right to follow in the footsteps of foolish children like _M_.

PS: The original price was $125/wk, they've since dropped it ~60% to reflect the quality. Which in my opinion - others still do quite better. Anyway, I've said my part, I'm not wasting my time arguing with children who can't argue outside of ad hominem. (Go read the rest of this guys posts, he's clearly biased for ring-1, he definitely has a hand in the game, all he does is attack people who criticize ring-1).
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2019, 07:48   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no posts or vouches for the past week, is cheat detected?
Old 11/01/2019, 21:42   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailz View Post
no posts or vouches for the past week, is cheat detected?
0 Detections, All the trolls on my thread cant say the same about Perfect Aim
Old 11/04/2019, 06:53   #45 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Fast transfer 10/10

Friendly support 10/10

Loader instructions verry easy to understand and to use 10/10

cheat works verry well no issue so far smooth and clear gameplay

design of the menü is lovely

+Rep for the Ring-1 team and coder

Greetz : swizz
Thanks
1 User

Tags
destiny 2, destiny 2 esp, destiny aimbot, destiny cheat