Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private cheat for Black Squad - Esp / No Spread / No Recoil - [ By CFF-Team ]

Discussion on Private cheat for Black Squad - Esp / No Spread / No Recoil - [ By CFF-Team ] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
Thumbs up Private cheat for Black Squad - Esp / No Spread / No Recoil

Hello dear users and guests of the Elitepvpers forum!

I want to present to your attention a private cheat for the game Black Squad
from the CFF-Team development team!

==========================================

THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR ANY VERSIONS OF WINDOWS, SEE THE DESCRIPTION OF WHETHER THIS PRODUCT WILL WORK ON YOUR SYSTEM

Supported game version: Steam / 4game (х64)
Supported game mode: Windowed
Supported OS: Windows (x64 only) 10 (1903 / 1909 / 2004 / 20H2 / 21H1 / 21H2), 11 (21H2 / 22H2)
Supported anti-cheats: BattlEye
Supported processors: All
Support for invisibility on videos or screenshots: Yes
Coder: AsartSonyX, Fidanzza, vv04vvrn8

===========================
:: CHEAT FUNCTIONS / DESCRIPTION ::
===========================

ESP
  • Crosshair
  • Player Name
  • Player 2D Box
  • Player HP
  • Player WH
  • Text Size

MEMORY
  • Fast Switch
  • Silencer (key "F")
  • No Spread
  • No Recoil

OTHER
Quote:
Menu the "F6" or "Home" key
Panic key for all cheat "DEL" key
* The functionality of the program can be changed at any time at the discretion of the developers without prior notification of users!

=============================

:: Screenshots ::
:: Video ::

:: Purchase Cheat ::
Quote:
1 Month: ~ 21 USD per month!
Automatic delivery of the product and instructions for its use, immediately after payment to your email address
  • In order to pay via paypal / litecoin / bitcoin, write to me at the contacts listed in the description
* When buying this product, it is worth considering that the game has a very strong anti-cheat, so the risk of being banned is present, and the game also has bans on "Hardware", so we recommend that you use HWID Spoofer to further protect the current "Hardware" from detection. Play exclusively on accounts that will not be sorry to lose in the event of a ban. If the product is detected and gets the status "Detected" or you get a game lock, there is no refund!

:: Check Windows Compatibility ::

:: Faq (Be sure to read it before you buy it) ::

If you have any additional questions, problems with payment and everything else, please write to me:
Old 06/05/2021, 14:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hi yeah i have problems with payment

Tags
black squad, black squad cheat