Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

proofcore.io | Battalion 1944 Hack | Internal | Undetected & Safe

Discussion on proofcore.io | Battalion 1944 Hack | Internal | Undetected & Safe within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
proofcore.io | Battalion 1944 Hack | Internal | Undetected & Safe

We are
proofcore.io

Proofcore.io was a private cheat provider
for BattlEye and EasyAntiCheat games.
However, we decided to go semi-public a while ago and
want to give more people the chance to
purchase our cheats!

Testing

Price:
60$ /month
25$ /week

Free trials:
We give out free trials to trusted epvp members
in exchange for a vouch/review! You think that you are trusted?
Simply message us on our forum with a profile link!

https://www.proofcore.io/

Feature List:

Payment methods:
PayPal, BTC

If you need any assistance, we offer screenshare over discord and answer your questions there! Additionally, we are looking for content creators, especially on YouTube!

Proofcore™ - Winning made easier

Old 06/10/2019, 06:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
I'll vouch for you buddy.
Old 06/10/2019, 07:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 413
keep in mind that this is INTEL only
Old 06/10/2019, 07:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by darky64 View Post
keep in mind that this is INTEL only
Indeed
Old 06/11/2019, 10:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4078
Friendly and helpfull guy, sadly only Intel CPUs.
Old 06/12/2019, 15:23   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PROOFCORE = trash. They were once a decent provider, but now they are just known for being detected and continuing to sell detected products. Both their Apex Legends and Battalion 1944 cheats are detected but still labelled as "Undetected" on their web site. They are fast becoming the new iwantcheats/HyperCheats of the cheating world. Their coder "darky" actually said that in terms of detection it does not matter if 1 guy uses a cheat or 1000 guys, he clearly does not have a thorough understanding of EAC's methods.

Their only recent claim to fame is going undetected for a couple of months on Apex Legends, but guess what, so did iwantcheats.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE IF YOU DON'T WANT CONSTANT CRASHES/BLUE SCREENS/BANS.
Old 06/12/2019, 16:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshiRe View Post
PROOFCORE = trash. They were once a decent provider, but now they are just known for being detected and continuing to sell detected products. Both their Apex Legends and Battalion 1944 cheats are detected but still labelled as "Undetected" on their web site. They are fast becoming the new iwantcheats/HyperCheats of the cheating world. Their coder "darky" actually said that in terms of detection it does not matter if 1 guy uses a cheat or 1000 guys, he clearly does not have a thorough understanding of EAC's methods.

Their only recent claim to fame is going undetected for a couple of months on Apex Legends, but guess what, so did iwantcheats.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE IF YOU DON'T WANT CONSTANT CRASHES/BLUE SCREENS/BANS.
*****. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Do you have any kind of understanding how EAC works?
Old 06/12/2019, 17:28   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
*****. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Do you have any kind of understanding how EAC works?
Yes I do actually... Saying 1 guy using a cheat is the same as 1000 guys using a cheat is stupid...

If 1 guy was using the cheat vs 1000 guys using it
  • Low risk the binary will end up in the wrong hands due to a leak if only 1 person is using it
  • Less attention on the cheat provider so companies will not know about the cheat and won't try to access it or even buy it to reverse/detect it faster
  • Statistical data is very minimal because it's just 1 person
  • Heuristic patterns will be very minimal for 1 person with the chance to go under the radar for a long time but if 1000 people are running an unusual pattern you better believe they will follow up on it asap

That is just a few examples...

Go ahead disagree with any of the above but you will look like an idiot

Do your research before replying
Old 06/13/2019, 21:24   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 73
Detected ****, dont trust this provider

Got yesterday detection and means its undetected lol scam
Old 06/14/2019, 01:13   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refleex' View Post
Detected ****, dont trust this provider

Got yesterday detection and means its undetected lol scam
Who told you that it's undetected? We had a detection yesterday and stopped the sales. Don't know how anyone can get scammed by us if he can't buy the cheat.

Quote:
darky probably pasting like 99% of the scene. Either that or he's just not that good.
Please stop shittalking in my thread, thanks. EAC is a pro-active anticheat, meaning that it scans a lot of stuff that runs on your PC and uploads things to their servers. To do that, it doesn't matter if 1 or 1000 people use a cheat. That's what darky told you. A cheat with 1 user can still get detected and a cheat with 1000 users can still stay undetected.
Ah and btw, if you call us pasters, please prove that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2019, 09:06   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

but at the point where he told you its detected, the status was still undetected atleast here in the thread.
Old 06/14/2019, 09:31   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 73
Quote:
Who told you that it's undetected? We had a detection yesterday and stopped the sales. Don't know how anyone can get scammed by us if he can't buy the cheat.

Please stop shittalking in my thread, thanks. EAC is a pro-active anticheat, meaning that it scans a lot of stuff that runs on your PC and uploads things to their servers. To do that, it doesn't matter if 1 or 1000 people use a cheat. That's what darky told you. A cheat with 1 user can still get detected and a cheat with 1000 users can still stay undetected.

If you say its Undetected and its Detected its Scam yes
Old 06/14/2019, 14:43   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

You once again missed the point. If a hack is very well made and only 1 person uses it, it greatly reduces the time in which it will be detected. I am not saying it will remain undetected. If 1000 people use it, it increases the risk and the chances of a faster detection are certain (see the reasons I posted earlier).

It's not difficult to understand.

Oh and another thing. Try being open with your community. Tell them where you went wrong and what you are actually doing. Silence is not appreciated, it makes people think you have no clue how to fix the detection(s).
Old 06/14/2019, 20:38   #14

Quote:
You once again missed the point. If a hack is very well made and only 1 person uses it, it greatly reduces the time in which it will be detected. I am not saying it will remain undetected. If 1000 people use it, it increases the risk and the chances of a faster detection are certain (see the reasons I posted earlier).

It's not difficult to understand.

Oh and another thing. Try being open with your community. Tell them where you went wrong and what you are actually doing. Silence is not appreciated, it makes people think you have no clue how to fix the detection(s).
Every single one of our customers knows what we are doing, that's what matters to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refleex' View Post
If you say its Undetected and its Detected its Scam yes
We stopped sales after the detection and changed the status on epvp and the website. Please stop posting in my thread unless you are interested in a trade.
Old 06/14/2019, 22:23   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Every single one of our customers knows what we are doing, that's what matters to me
Then why in your Discord do I see **** like this:

"Apex is up it says Undetected on the status page of the site" (you left the status page as undetected for days)

"Will we get our time back for downtime?"

"Is it being updated and if it is when is it likely to be available?"

Questions like that show that you are not very clear with your information

AND why the **** does your status now say Testing when everybody knows it has not reached that stage *****
Closed Thread