Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Dead by Daylight Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dead by Daylight - Bloodpoint/Prestige/Legacy Service! [GstarService]

Discussion on Dead by Daylight - Bloodpoint/Prestige/Legacy Service! [GstarService] within the Dead by Daylight Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dead by Daylight - Bloodpoint/Prestige/Legacy Service! [GstarService]

My service is fully updated and undetected as of patch 3.0.2

NEW: Ranking service available, checkout the discord

I use my own self-coded private bypass which has been undetected since i began coding it and updated regulairly to keep it up to date.
Every customer i use a unique build to ensure their safety. Im the only one who has access to this bypass, and my methods are as safe as it gets.

My Prices:

BloodPoints:
1 Million - 1.5$
5 Millions - 2.5$
10 Millions - 4$
25 Millions - 8$
50 Millions - 13$
100 Millions - 15$
250 Millions - 22.5$

Prestige: 1 Character P1/P2/P3 - 1.5$

Legacy: 1 Character P3 Legacy - 4$

Payments accepted
* Paypal
* Bitcoins

TOS:
* Payment is upfront
* Asking for free service or private bypass will result in permanent ban from my service
* I reserve the right to deny anyone my service
* Chargeback on PayPal will result in a permanent ban from Epvp
* I do not add perks/items/offerings/addons

Discord Server:

Reviews and proofs are on the discord server, feel free to join, im doing orders whenever im available!

Old 06/03/2019, 01:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Proof ?
Old 06/03/2019, 08:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKurana View Post
Proof ?
Hello, the proof are on the discord server under #review there you can see a couple of guys that bought my service posted pictures of the end result.
Old 06/29/2019, 11:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 190/0/1
Legacy-Service, seriously? If that someone knows about the Achievement ure permanently banned. That maybe takes 2-3 Days. Seriously, im a Main Legacy 3 Billy / Nea / Nurse and report people for that.