Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STEAM ACCOUNT SALE (Wallet money, Dota 2 skins, sick games and more) READ (GCX +REP)

Discussion on STEAM ACCOUNT SALE (Wallet money, Dota 2 skins, sick games and more) READ (GCX +REP) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
STEAM ACCOUNT SALE (Wallet money, Dota 2 skins, sick games and more) READ (GCX +REP)

Seeldoger's ACCOUNT SALE

My skype: seeldoger2425 or my Discord:seeldoger#0922

Hello everyone, i'm trying something new . I've decided to sell my steam account, since i'm litterally tired of gaming and i have to study soon, so dont even have that much time for it anyways. I'm not expecting a high price at all, discussing about the price is 100% possible. Here's some details and stuff you need to know.

ACCOUNT DETAILS

STEAM LINK:

ACCOUNT PICS:

* My account has 18 euros on the wallet for games or market, your choice.

* I'll own some sick games such as "CS:GO, Dead by Daylight, Garry's mod and more .

* My account has a sick inventory for DOTA 2 about (215 EUROS) in total.

* I've been selling gift cards such as Amazon, Itunes, steam and more, you probably formular with those gift cards , i'll usually sell on reddit and i buy/sell gift cards for profit $. Proofs will also be shown for sure, if so!

* My +reps, also called (GCX) Reps is gift card exchanger reps, from recently costumers i've dealt with , got pages of them on my Profile.

MY GCX PROFILE:

Payments: I've mostly use G2A, Bitcoin and PayPal as a payment , but we might sort something else out if you got something such as skins or whatever.

If you got any questions about me or the account, then just add me on skype: seeldoger2425 or discord: seeldoger#0922 and we'll talk

Hope to talk to you soon, trade safe <3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] STEAM ACCOUNT SALE (Wallet money, Dota 2 skins, sick games and more) READ (GCX +REP)
07/30/2018 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Seeldoger's ACCOUNT SALE My skype: seeldoger2425 or my Discord:seeldoger#0922 Hello everyone, i'm trying something new ;). I've decided to sell my steam account, since i'm litterally tired of gaming and i have to study soon, so dont even have that much time for it anyways. I'm not expecting a high price at all, discussing about the price is 100% possible. Here's some details and stuff you need to know. ACCOUNT DETAILS STEAM LINK:...
[Selling] Mage's ACCOUNT SHOP|Sick Skins/Stats/Golden weps and more| Cheap Prices|GCX Rep+
05/28/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 6 Replies
Mage's Overwatch Account Shop Hello Bois and Girls ;). I've decided to sell some of my Accounts, since i'm looking forward for my education and stuff instead of Gaming. If you have any further Questions, Information or +Vouches/Reps you would like to know, then add me on skype: TheTimeMage, so i can help you as much as i can. These Accounts comes with Email and Security Question and cheap Prices can be discussed on Skype. Methods:PayPal, Amazon, Bitcoin, PaySafeCard Lvl 443
[Selling] Mage's ACCOUNT SHOP|Sick Skins/Stats/Golden weps and more| Cheap Prices|GCX Rep+
05/28/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
Mage's Overwatch Account Shop Hello Bois and Girls ;). I've decided to sell some of my Accounts, since i'm looking forward for my education and stuff instead of Gaming. If you have any further Questions, Information or +Vouches/Reps you would like to know, then add me on skype: TheTimeMage, so i can help you as much as i can. These Accounts comes with Email and Security Question and cheap Prices can be discussed on Skype. Methods:PayPal, Amazon, Bitcoin, PaySafeCard Lvl 443