Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*Buy Soulworker Dzenai/Items*

Discussion on *Buy Soulworker Dzenai/Items* within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 37
*Buy Soulworker Dzenai/Items*

Hay guys,

currently I'm playing soul worker on the german server (lakashin).
as you can read in the title, im searching for dzenai and items.

What I need: Actually everything(focus is on the end-game stuff) just offer me what you have and we can make a deal.

Things like weaponchips, fashion, vip, soulcash, soulstones, fragments, brooches are always valuable stuff for me that I would buy.

*INFO* If you have soulbound equipment that you want to sell e.g. weapons or gear on +9 I could buy the item in the premium-shop to remove the soulbound.

At the moment there is a markltinflation going on in the german server so I would rather prefer offers.

If you have anything I need, just pm me here on the forum or comment.
(dont add me on skype I‘m inactive there)
Old 03/02/2020, 21:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello, are you still interested in dzenai/items? I have a lot to sell.