Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Development of Micros for Hacking, Tasking, Automation, Autopilots

Discussion on Cheap Development of Micros for Hacking, Tasking, Automation, Autopilots within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Cheap Development of Micros for Hacking, Tasking, Automation, Autopilots

Hi, I am a developer, I am offering my coding services to make you any program that could help you in your daily tasks.
Basically if you have anything that takes a lot of time to do manually and you find boring then I am at your service, I'll make you an application that does that meanwhile you can sit back and relax, will save you tons of time,
no matter how it seems impossible I will make it possible.

Just contact me on Skype or hit me a PM:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Automation Software - Cheap automation software for you
12/10/2014 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Automation Software - Create personalised automated software I am offering a service where I will custom create software in C# for you, whether it be mass username checkers, account checker, or any custom software that you request. I will do my best to make it happen, and for a reasonable price. Visit my website for more information: http://automationsoftware.co or contact me on skype: entrailz
Multi Tasking
12/06/2013 - S4 League - 4 Replies
This is the question board right? So how do I multitasking? Just asking..
Autoit Multi-Tasking.
11/19/2012 - AutoIt - 10 Replies
This is only for sharing purposes to a specific request. It's simply a program structure, to link multiple Autoit Functions making them run at simultaneously, with a common *.ini file to communicate between them. It could be useful to some, crap to others. But, when you have to go into an "attack" function without disregarding the "watch HP & pot" function: It comes very handy. The main advantage of this structure, is the posibility of adding new functions without major modifications...
Quick micros
04/30/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
/// SHOP MICROS Sell item from Stash or Inventory SHIFT + CTRL + Right click on item Trasnfer item from Stash to Inventory OR vica versa CTRL + Right click on item Disassemble item* Left click on item in your Stash