Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chinese Bank Account or Chinese Alipay

Discussion on Chinese Bank Account or Chinese Alipay within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chinese Bank Account or Chinese Alipay

I'm looking for anyone with either a chinese bank account or a chinese verified alipay. I'm also looking for getting the account details of it.

What I can offer is:
4$ per transaction (fixed, fees and such wont cut into it)
I'm covering the transaction fees (from € to Yuan or $ to Yuan)(need to discuss if I should send it over paypal or with something else)
Huge demand, so quick money.

What I need:
Either your Alipay or Bank Account. (needs to be chinese)
Your trust.

If you feel like it's enough or you feel unwell with it we can stop it instantly

It's not for anything illegal (buying in-game currency for foreigners since you can only pay with a chinese bank account)

Since you need to link the Alipay or Bank account to the game account, the question right here is if I can even unlink it. (Should be possible, if not I will probably still use it for myself, so fees and such are still there)
Old 04/19/2018, 11:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 126/0/2
Send me more Information have a hongkong bank account i hope hk is working haha
Old 04/19/2018, 16:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 홍민기 View Post
Send me more Information have a hongkong bank account i hope hk is working haha
Sorry, but need one from mainland China. Doesn't look like I can use a hongkong bank account for it.
Old 04/19/2018, 16:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 126/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasaikuru™ View Post
Sorry, but need one from mainland China. Doesn't look like I can use a hongkong bank account for it.
Ah okey unlucky :/ hope you find someone greetings