Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

32x Razer Serpent Mount Battlerite 5€

Discussion on 32x Razer Serpent Mount Battlerite 5€ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
32x Razer Serpent Mount Battlerite 5€

I have 32 Razer Serpent Mount Key's.

Each Key costs 2,50€. Ill accept Paypal ( F&F ).

I don't go first, that's my golden rule.. i got scammed too many times in my life. I would agree to use a middleman, but since the middleman can't verify the key it's kinda senseless to use a middleman.

How do we trade?
0.I DONT use skype or discord.. its for safety reasons -> Read the Epvp rules on how to trade safely before you trade with me!!!
1.First of all you make sure that you have read my whole thread and agree with each of my condition.
2. You ask me via PN, if i still have a key left ( usually i update my thread after ive sold a key - just to be sure)
3. Then you request a trade in this thread.
4. You write everything important to me via pm and in trade details ( amount ) ill add my paypal-adress in the deatils tab.
5. After ive received the money via F&F ill sent you the key via elitepvpers private message
6. we both rate the trade

I got all keys on my own, no bot and no 3rd party program. So theyll work for sure.

If you don't agree with my conditions, then don't comment and don't PM me. There are other people and places where people sell this Mount too.
If you do comment or message me, then i suppose that you agree with my conditions.

Feel free to message me, if you read everything

Keys in stock: 30
Old 11/20/2017, 09:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 189/0/1
Hi ,
Are u looking for a vouch ? Would like to Review your service with a little discount
Old 11/20/2017, 12:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimoIndenhock View Post
Hi ,
Are u looking for a vouch ? Would like to Review your service with a little discount
no im not looking for a vouch
Old 11/20/2017, 18:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
I dont think that this price is justified, if you consider that you could have gotten this mount for free not long ago.
Old 11/20/2017, 19:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDoge View Post
I dont think that this price is justified, if you consider that you could have gotten this mount for free not long ago.
Well as you said, it was free, no longer possible to get it. But thanks for the free bump
Old 11/21/2017, 22:45   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 206/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercis View Post
Well as you said, it was free, no longer possible to get it. But thanks for the free bump
I can Resell the Mount for you
Old 11/22/2017, 15:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow™ View Post
I can Resell the Mount for you
well not sure what you trying to say. You can try to sell it for 6-7€ and then buy them from me for 5€. That would be fine with me. But im not handing out keys and waiting for you to sell them.
Old 11/25/2017, 17:07   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Just bought a key, went fast and without problems.
Can recommend +
Old 11/26/2017, 11:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDoge View Post
Btw you can get this for 2€ on different Sites. Just sayin
thanks for the free bump
Old 12/02/2017, 14:30   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 416/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,205
One Thread is enough -

#closed
Closed Thread