Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading > Twitch Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twitch Affiliate Accounts

Discussion on Twitch Affiliate Accounts within the Twitch Trading forum part of the Social Media Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twitch Affiliate Accounts

I am providing affiliate-ready twitch.tv accounts, this means you can set up your own payment methods (bank, paypal, cheque) and start making some money off amazon and streaming!

There's potential in having affiliation, you can start making money off subs and bits and soon you'll be able to run ads as an affiliate. But lowkey the best part is having your own emote on twitch. And have your face in twitch its the greatest.

All of these are affiliated by me. All accounts get transferred to your email with username changes ready.

All accounts have between 50-100 followers and around 200-300 channel views. $60

If you have over 50 followers on your account I will affiliate your account for $25. Under 50 followers - $30 All I need is stream key and username

My discord is Djerelle#1244 but I'll get pm and post notifications.