Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>MapleRoyals CS | WS | Equipment | Special Orders

Discussion on S>MapleRoyals CS | WS | Equipment | Special Orders within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink S>MapleRoyals CS | WS | Equipment | Custom Orders

Welcome to the best MapleRoyals currency service.

Who am I?

I am an experienced MapleRoyals currency seller with the cheapest, quickest and most efficient MapleRoyals currency service there is.

Why should you buy from me?
MapleRoyals requires a lot of time, farming currency legitimately to start a main to have fun bossing with your friends in the late game could take months of work. I provide a quick and seamless process of getting you to the end game content where all the fun is without having to waste your time grinding.

Why should I trust you?
I currently have completed 500+ successful transaction with over 150+ customers, this means on average one customer comes back to me 3 times after buying, you are welcome to ask me for vouches. There have currently been 0 customer complaints against me in all my time selling.

Rates (LIVE)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
1B Mesos = $12.00 USD ($6/500m)

Perfect Equipment = Varies on the item

Scrolling Service | Custom Orders = Varies on the order

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contact Information
You can find me on SKYPE via:

You can also find me on DISCORD via: MSRoyalsSeller#1817

I do not use any other form of contact other than those, anyone posing to be me not using those mediums of communication is not me. Also please do not post your IGN/SKYPE/DISCORD/Contact Information as a post in this thread. Contact me DIRECTLY.

Risks

Remember, as with anything there risks associated with RWT purchases that may lead to your account being permanently banned in game, by purchasing from me, you agree that you incur those risks without me being responsible, however there are currently 0 known bans across all my customers as I always do my absolute best to make sure you do not get banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2017, 05:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bought from him, very pleased ^^