Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Boosting/Coaching! (euw only! Eng/Ger)

Discussion on League of Legends Boosting/Coaching! (euw only! Eng/Ger) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends Boosting/Coaching! (euw only! Eng/Ger)

League of Legends Boosting/Coaching! (Eng/Ger - Euw only)

Hey. Are you happy with your elo in this season? If not, would you mind it if we try to "help" you?;3

We are the group "Kardinal Boosting" and give our best to push you to your dream-elo. Woop woop!
Doesn't matter if you want us do to the work, or just getting some fancy tips/advices for your next games! We can do both for you <3 hurrdurr.

What you need:
-a good headset if you want to get a coach instead of getting boosted. (Eng/Ger)

Oh and...
don't worry, we won't tell anybody that we "helped" you. <3 we keep such things under us duh.

Sounds good? Purrfect.
Add "Kardinal Boosting" on skype. Thats all for the first step o/

Kthx see ya soon o/
Old 09/23/2017, 09:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
eager to elevate

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,784
1 Thread is enough.

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
boosting, coach, league . of . legends, lol - boosting- boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends Boosting/Coaching! (Eng/Ger - Euw only)
09/23/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey. Are you happy with your elo in this season? If not, would you mind it if we try to "help" you?;3 We are the group "Kardinal Boosting" and give our best to push you to your dream-elo. Woop woop! Doesn't matter if you want us do to the work, or just getting some fancy tips/advices for your next games! We can do both for you <3 hurrdurr. What you need: -skype -any kind of league account on EuW -a good headset if you want to get a coach instead of getting boosted. (Eng/Ger)
[Selling] [League of Legends] - [B&M BOOSTING] - Cheap Low Elo Boosting [GER/ENG]
09/22/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
UP FOR VOUCHE GAMES EUW/EUNE/TUR http://i.epvpimg.com/BCRdc.jpg Contact me on EPVP or Request a Trade with your Skype contact and we will sort out anything further. Some games we boosted in Silver http://i.epvpimg.com/xOYOg.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/c9FAg.jpg (Loss because of a 3v5)
[GER/ENG] Wieder Zurück / Im Back [GER/ENG]
07/05/2012 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
Hallo Meine Lieben freunde. Ich bin der EliteGott. Das ist schon mein Drittes Comeback. Aber ich hoffe ich Nerve euch damit nicht. Einige Leute müssten mich kennen einige auch nicht. Ich habe diese Forum wieder zu mir gefunden da ich einen neuen Metin2 Privat Server erstellen möchte. Naja Cheers ------------------------------------ Hello my dear Friend. Im EliteGott. This is my thirte Comeback. some peopels i know . i called back this forum for my new Metin2 pserver. well. Cheers