Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with Wow:Legion, Overwatch, Starcraft2: HotS and Diablo3:RoS

Discussion on Account with Wow:Legion, Overwatch, Starcraft2: HotS and Diablo3:RoS within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account with Wow:Legion, Overwatch, Starcraft2: HotS and Diablo3:RoS

Hello,

I'm selling my personal battle.net account with the 4 games mentioned in the title.
Here are all the neccesary printscreens:

More details about the accounts:

World of warcraft (EUROPE):
The subscription expires on 17/08/2017, the level 100 boost has been applied to an Undead Rogue on the Silvermoon realm, the account is still level 100, untouched.

Overwatch: 309 hours played in total, level 373, current SR: 2991, season high: 3310, 2 gold weapons: Genji and Roadhog, the account has a lot of skins, dating since the Halloween event until the last one (Anniversary)

Diablo 3 RoS: Haven't played since Dec. 2015, I own the cosmetic Blade wings (skeletal wings)

Starcraft 2 HotS: I only bought the game in Dec 2015 to get the Diablo 3 cosmetic wings.

Notes: Our trade will be assisted by an elitepvpers middleman, I'm selling it cheap, I want to get rid of it asap, I need money.
Pm me here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account with Wow:Legion, Overwatch, Starcraft2: HotS and Diablo3:RoS
07/18/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my personal battle.net account with the 4 games mentioned in the title. Here are all the neccesary printscreens: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet More details about the accounts: World of warcraft (EUROPE): The subscription expires on 17/08/2017, the level 100 boost has been applied to an Undead Rogue on the Silvermoon realm, the account is still level 100, untouched. Overwatch: 309 hours played in total, level 373, current SR: 2991, season high:...
[Trading] Bnet Account Wow(Legion)/Overwatch/diablo3(ros)
08/10/2016 - Trading - 0 Replies
Trading Bnet Account for x2 20$ Riot Points Cards or Gift of x2 20$ worth of my pick champions or skins. B-net account includes WoW(Legion, with x5 100's including demon hunter)Overwatch and Diablo3 reaper of souls over 350 paragon. pst...or message bump....
[Selling] Method to get Diablo3 + RoS WoW Legion + Overwatch Origins Edition For Free!! - 20€!
06/07/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Here i will be selling my whole own method to start earning loads of cash Selling WoW Complete Edition + Overwatch Origins Edition Accounts! So. To get started with this thread. My skypename is the following: AfforderGade Basically i told it all there. SO! ADD ME ON SKYPE!!!
[Selling] Battle.net Account Starcraft2+HotS /Diablo3/WoW(collectors)
07/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I would like to sell my wow account for a decent price. WoW(Pandaria Collectors Edition) 3months paid lvl 90 rouge full geared Raf mount + collectors mount Diablo3 with 50 mil gold Starcraft2 WoL+HotS give me offers(Skype) : onemanarmyakakady *****