Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Microsoft Office 365 Lifetime Accounts [5 Devices]

Discussion on Selling Microsoft Office 365 Lifetime Accounts [5 Devices] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2335
The Black Market: 258/0/0
Arrow Selling Microsoft Office 365 Lifetime Accounts [5 Devices]

Greetings ePvp.
I'm selling a few Microsoft accounts with Office 365 lifetime subscription.
These aren't hacked or anything, they are genuine Microsoft accounts and will give you Microsoft Office 365 fully legally for life, no hassle whatsoever.

What's included:
  • Microsoft Word
  • Microsoft Excel
  • Microsoft PowerPoint
  • Microsoft Outlook
  • Microsoft OneNote
  • Microsoft Access
  • Microsoft Publisher

Value: €89.99 per YEAR.
My price: €19.99 for LIFETIME.

Terms:
  1. You will receive an account that will be fully your personal account, and you can use it on up to 5 devices.
  2. The account you receieve is for personal use only, with accordance to Microsoft terms.
  3. You will have access to all the Microsoft 365 apps including Word, Powerpoint..etc in the latest updates. 100% Genuine from Microsoft directly.
  4. All sales are final, once you recieve the account it is your duty to secure it, only you will know the credentials so it's recommended not to share it with anyone.
  5. These accounts aren't hacked or cracked, they are legitimate Microsoft accounts with legally paid subscriptions.

Proof:
*I accept Paypal, Bitcoin, and with some fees PaySafeCard(PSC)
Old 06/09/2017, 00:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Your thread will be closed until you send the receipts to . More information can be found in

Regards
C0kkie

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
365, cheap, legal, microsoft, office