Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT R999 Seeker on TT server

Discussion on WTT R999 Seeker on TT server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT R999 Seeker on TT server

Hey guys,
Been playing seeker for quite some time now and have lately become bored with the class... with the new updates im not entirely loving the class as much as i had in previous years.

Heres some info on the seeker:
Full r999 gear, most of which is +6 - +9 2 peices are fully sharded with vit stones, others are evenly sharded with hp and magic defense. r999 wep+5 with drakeflame in it. r9 belt sharded with spirit+12 stone, g14 elemental neck, has the r9 and r8 ring set up with 2 seal of elemental solitude as a option as well (have all those rings). had mix set A and S cards, four of the cards it has a nuema portal (never finished set). This seeker has 145 attk lvls and 111 def levels 34k pdef 18k mdef and is 26.3k hp. The seeker is twilight sky 8 and has just over 1.5k spirit as well as all skills @ sage level and three skills upgraded to Neverfall skills.

Neverfall Skills:
Gemini slash - glyphed with lvl5 white
ion spike - glyphed with lvl4 yellow
Arme nier - glyphed with lvl4 white

I also have darkcloud bolt and heartseeker neverfall books sitting in bank, just havent learned them because of spirit requirement to learn.

account obv needs improvement such as more then 1.5k spirit, could use some more hp, and cards need to be applied to a set, as well as higher rings and neck would help. and of course the coveted shards would need to be gotten, unless you want a vit shard seeker.... in this case 1.2 the work is done.

I am looking to trade this account for really any of the following classes:
Blade Master
DuskBlade
Archer
Cleric
Assassin

I would prefer if the characters has same or similar gear and spirit, but i would be willing to accept offers of characters who are not r999..... if they have good refines (no less then +6/7 on g16/nv3) and good spirit. but, of course feel free to hit me up with any offers on trades.

No i am not looking to straight up sell the account... this would leave me without any account lol, unless of course this BUY option is in game currency which would allow me to apply this currency to one of my other toons.

Thanks,
HMU on skype which is:

name on skype is "Donnie" under that email.

the above classes are also just ideal, feel free to hmu with other classes.
Old 05/20/2017, 21:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,438
Arrow Perfect World -> Trading

#moved