Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying EBAY and TARGET gift cards with bitcoin/pm

Discussion on Buying EBAY and TARGET gift cards with bitcoin/pm within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying EBAY and TARGET gift cards with bitcoin/pm

Hi

Title says all
We buy daily over 20k ebay & target gift cards and payments by btc/pm (wu/mg can do also).

Rate from 60 to 70%

fast contact for deal

P.S. if u have any other gift cards then u can also contact with me , maybe I can help u out.

Cheers.
Old 06/06/2018, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Buying ebay at 80%
Target 65%
also want amazon, googleplay, home depot etc... contact with offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Target self / Target enemy ? >.>
03/21/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Well, i just looked through all the existing rose-hack-threads (not that any of them would work...), when i saw those "Levelbots" with a "Target self" and a "Target Enemy" Skill :o Well, my question is: Where can i find this Skill? O_o I´m playing AruaRose, but i neither got it from beginning nor being able to buy it anywhere :o Well, it would be nice if u could tell me... :> Edit: Oh, and if one of the Maker of those "Rose online Privatserver"-Threads should read this, would you...
WoW Hide My Target - Hide your target!
10/24/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 46 Replies
Voerst: Hier geht es um einen kleinen Hack, um euer Target zu verstecken. Andere werden euer aktuelles Target nicht mehr sehen. Dieser kleine Hack ist aus Langeweile entstanden, wenn ihr ihn also unnütz findet, steht es euch frei diesen Thread ohne jeglichen noch sinnloseren Kommentar zu verlassen, danke! Wie funktioniert der Hack? Code der verändert wrid in WoW: 00518E07 - 5 Bytes (0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90) 00524311 - 5 Bytes (0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90) 00528306 - 5 Bytes...
[Help] Invalid Target/Cannot find Target(ZSZC)
05/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Some write they have Problems with ZSZC SRO-DB, by mobs for example "Ishade/Penon/Ujigi(lvl50-56)", in the Textbox right side down a message: "Invalid Target" or " Cannot Find Target", All have this Problem, a good message, i have the solution! You need Use SRO-DB Bot V0.8 and NOT V0.9a! +++Use this and you will have Fun by Botting+++