Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my 3 Steam Accounts + Origin + Uplay - 50$ - 150$

Discussion on Selling my 3 Steam Accounts + Origin + Uplay - 50$ - 150$ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my 3 Steam Accounts + Origin + Uplay - 50$ - 150$

I have 3 steam accounts in total with proof of all of them. An Origin account and Uplay account, each with 2+ games and the steam accounts have well over 5 games each. 2 of the Steam accounts Have Arma 3 without DLC and DayZ Standalone - Clean, Unbanned, and good reputation on almost all servers. One of the accounts has Arma 2 - Clean, Unbanned, and good server rep as well. Almost all Call of Duty games across 2 of the Main steam accounts, Battlefield 3 + 4 + and Battlefield 1 on my Origin account, allong with Titanfall and Star Wars Battlefront. I can't remember all the games I have on all the accounts in total so I will provide either a complete list of all the games or some screenshot below once I have them all taken. Anyone interested must be willing to make the transaction via Paypal, and would prefer that the buyer has a decent reputation. Please add me on Skype if anyone is interested. Details Below.

- Price: Up for negotiation. Seeing as I need this money quickly and it is for something important I am willing to go as low as possible without feeling like I am being taken advantage of. I'm thinking around 50 - 150$ total. Please contact me soon.
Old 04/23/2017, 21:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 75
profile links ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling my 3 Steam Accounts + Origin + Uplay
04/23/2017 - ArmA Trading - 0 Replies
I have 3 steam accounts in total with proof of all of them. An Origin account and Uplay account, each with 2+ games and the steam accounts have well over 5 games each. 2 of the Steam accounts Have Arma 3 without DLC and DayZ Standalone - Clean, Unbanned, and good reputation on almost all servers. One of the accounts has Arma 2 - Clean, Unbanned, and good server rep as well. Almost all Call of Duty games across 2 of the Main steam accounts, Battlefield 3 + 4 + and Battlefield 1 on my Origin...
Origin & Uplay Acc. BF3, BF4+DLC, Crysis 3, RA3 and Watchdogs (Uplay)
10/22/2014 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Since I have bought an XBOX One I don't play games on my PC anymore. So hereby I want to sell my Origin & Uplay account with these games included. I will also give Watchdogs with my Ubisoft account to the buyer as a gift. Origin Battlefield 3 Battlefield 4 + 1st and 2nd DLC Crysis 3 Red Alert 3 Uplay
Selling Origin,Steam,Uplay Accounts and Keys
05/04/2014 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.hizliresim.com/P34Yo5.png 120$ http://i.hizliresim.com/O2n3kZ.png FIFA 14(Banned),BF4(PREMIUM + DELUXE) 100$ http://i.hizliresim.com/lY20rr.png BF4(PREMIUM + DELUXE) 80 $ http://i.hizliresim.com/P34Ykd.png
[Selling] Selling my Steam, Uplay and Origin accounts.
09/21/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Steam account games: View image: steamacc Price: 25euro Uplay account games: View image: uplayacc Price: 15euro Origin: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition(including Back 2 Karkand Expansion)+ Close Quarters Expansion Pack View image: bf3stats