Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling tera na accounts

Discussion on selling tera na accounts within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool selling tera na accounts

/
Old 02/10/2017, 20:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
Arrow Tera -> Trading

#moved

Tags
selling, selling accounts, tera, wts, wts tera

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server.
07/17/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account. I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update. Account Information Server: Samael PVP (high population) Class: Archer Level: 28
Trading 2x Accounts for Tera/or Selling
04/20/2013 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
K this might be a long post so bear with me here,i got 2x lvl 60 chars on 1 account ,i will post stats and items and all of every char. Spatalos Asmo EU: Assasin lvl 60 http://i49.tinypic.com/2rh6yzd.jpg <-- pvp set pics http://i50.tinypic.com/2lwtx5h.jpg <-- pve set pics Weapons:
Selling Tera Accounts
09/30/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
I am selling 2 accounts of Tera on the two different servers, enmasse & frogster. The frogster one is empty & 30 days trial, while the enmasse one has a lvl 40 char with some gold as well. Pm me for more infos.
Selling Tera and Swtor Accounts , 30-40 each.
05/14/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
I bought swtor preorder collectors edition. it has a sith warrior juggernaut lvl 50 with full rakata on the account. it also has a bunch of characters from 5-35 as well. I also have a Tera account. I am looking to get rid of. I have a high ish level Mystic on the account. Basically I am bored with mmos and giving them up. I also have a wow account with a couple max lvl characters. Warlock and DK and a pally not to far off. All Alliance. The account also has Starcraft 2 with it. Im...