Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diablo III, Overwatch & HotS /ex rank1/

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo III, Overwatch & HotS /ex rank1/

Okay guys, as title says, selling Battlenet account with Overwatch, Diablo 3 and HotS [was rank 1 when I stopped playing].
Doing this with middleman
Offer here!

Old 11/14/2016, 02:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3234
The Black Market: 296/0/0
I'm very interested in buying. What is your BIN price?

This is your personal account, right? So need to be worried about retakes? Do you have a scan of one of the CD keys of the games? (to recover the account if it gets recovered or hacked)?

Old 11/15/2016, 00:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdd View Post
I'm very interested in buying. What is your BIN price?

This is your personal account, right? So need to be worried about retakes? Do you have a scan of one of the CD keys of the games? (to recover the account if it gets recovered or hacked)?
Hello there.
Yes, this is my private account, I made it to play HotS and when I got rank 1 I quit playing [played few games after and thats all]. About Diablo3, I bought it some time ago and Overwatch few days ago [level 4,dont like the game], but Im afraid I dont have those CD keys because I just paid it with PayPal.

Anyway, If you trust me enough I give my word I wont recover, I dont need it [since Hots is free anyway & I dont play those 2 games]
Cheers

« €30 PSC or skrill for bot license of €25 on paypal | CS:GO STEAM ACCOUNTS »