Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All your needs in social marketing

Discussion on All your needs in social marketing within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All your needs in social marketing

I assume you use social media right? Well I have the perfect thing you for.
Our company specializes in providing:
Twitter followers
Facebook likes
Website Traffic
Youtube Views
Article Writings
SEO Services
Graphic Design
Instagram Followers

These services can give the extra boost you need for your business. Social media is very important in
business nowadays, since there is billions of people that use it.
And I don't have to tell you how many potential customers there are amongst those people.
Here are the prices for each service:
$15 - 1000 Twitter Followers
$15 - 1000 Facebook likes
$18 - 800 Website hits
$55 - 15000 Youtube views
$19 - Professionally written SEO-grade 500 word article
SEO Services - Prices depend on what you want/what is needed. We analyze the website with you, and work from there.
$20 - Professional Logo - Other graphical services are available too, but prices may vary on what you want/what is needed.
$17 - 1000 Instagram Followers

As you can see we offer lots of services, and these services will give your business the extra boost it
needs! Please email us back for any info/questions.
We respond very quickly, even during the weekends!

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Old 08/05/2017, 07:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Yes, I agree with you. Social media sites help to gain attention and web traffic through social media sites. social media sites have totally changed the way of marketing and it is the best medium to reach the maximum people in very less time. One of my friends also has started his company and planning to take the help from this source(bbexmarketing.com) to promote his business online.