Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS G1C 40% price off

Discussion on WTS G1C 40% price off within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS G1C 40% price off

Hello guys ,first, let me introduce myself, my name is Andy, I am from Seoul, South Korea. I am opening a service that provides everyone G1C- by completing sur-veys which are safe and cheaper than original price.

PRICELIST:
5 USD/ 700 G1C
For purchases over $50 , the rate is $5 / 750 G1C

Since this is the start of the services( I also have many services for other games ) , I can do 100 free G1C first for new buyers, this is just happening during these days. ANYONE comments here about my reputation will get 10% BONUS G1C for the second purchasing time
NOTE:
_Accept Payments from : Paypal / Skrill / PerfectMoney / Webmoney
_Due to the fact that we are from different timezone, you might not get my response immediately, DO NOT freak out ! I will get back to you ASAP
_Your Purchases of G1C are guaranteed for 1 YEAR! If there is any lost, please provide us your evidences, we will return back to you
_While waiting for your order to be completed, you can still stay online in your games,
_Processing time is depend on the purchasing amount of Cash, and the process is taking on the main Homepage, it does not affect anything inside the server.
_You have to provide me your G1C ID [see instruction below for details:]

How to get ur G1C ID:
1. Access to and login
2. Copy me the numbers below - done !

Click here to view the original image of 998x456px.

_ YOU WILL ALSO GET EMAIL NOTIFS everytime you get G1C - just want to make sure everythings legit and clear here !
Old 05/23/2016, 11:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow All Points Bulletin -> Trading

#moved…
Old 05/25/2016, 18:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
bupppppppppp