Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling KR Nexon Account

Discussion on Selling KR Nexon Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling KR Nexon Account

I'm selling a near unlimited amount of KR nexon accounts, I will not go first unless you are a very famous member or use a OMM(which you will pay for).

I am currently accepting Steam Card 10$/CSGO Skins, I am willing to accept more payment options, but I need to agree with it.

You may also PM me in EPVP, I have a vouch(traded csgo accounts).

NOTE: These accounts are fresh accounts and they are not made with fake phone numbers and every account is +18. I also offer +14 accounts, but only if you request it.