Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100 Facebook Likes For £1 - Receive Within 24 Hours Or Your Money Back!!!!

Discussion on 100 Facebook Likes For £1 - Receive Within 24 Hours Or Your Money Back!!!! within the Social Media Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 98
Thumbs up 100 Facebook Likes For £1 - Receive Within 24 Hours Or Your Money Back!!!!

Offering a 100 likes service... No account details needed, just page link.

How we do it - We send out invites to across 10,000+ Friends. Most often we usually get 200+ likes for each page we do but any spares likes you get are completely free

RECEIVE 100 LIKES WITHIN 24 HOURS OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!

If you have more than 20+ Feedback, I am willing to go first.

IF I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE A 100 LIKES WITHIN 24 HOURS, THEN A REFUND WILL BE IMMEDIATELY GIVEN TO YOU. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THESE ARE FRIENDS I HAVE ADDED OVER A PERIOD OF TIME ON MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AND IT'S THERE CHOICE TO LIKE YOUR PAGE OR NOT, SO PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AS I OFFER A GUARANTEE ON GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK, IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE 100 LIKES
Old 10/14/2015, 00:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can I vouch?

If it's true, I'll let a positive comment here in the thread and would take another 24h and pay you of course.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ılılı • 72 HOURS SALE - EasyRefs.net | 100 Refs For €10 • ılılı Money back guarantee!
12/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 74 Replies
Hello fellas , since Patch 4.21 coming out probarly at the start of next week(sunday-monday) , Riot going to change the whole botting system(packets) and my bot wont work anymore after that , according to that information , I changed my prices to 10 euro/100 refs for this weekend! Since the other competitors dont believe in fair competition and good pricing that will benefit all of us , I can stand against 10euro/100 so Ill just equal my price to that. All orders done in 24 hours! update...
[Selling] ılılı • 72 HOURS SALE - EasyRefs.net | 100 Refs For €10 • ılılı Money back guarantee!
12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello fellas , since Patch 4.21 coming out probarly at the start of next week(sunday-monday) , Riot going to change the whole botting system(packets) and my bot wont work anymore after that , according to that information , I changed my prices to 10 euro/100 refs for this weekend! Since the other competitors dont believe in fair competition and good pricing that will benefit all of us , I can stand against 10euro/100 so Ill just equal my price to that. All orders done in 24 hours! update...
[Suche] Facebook-Likes [ Like Back :D ]
10/04/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo ! Wäre cool wenn ihr meine Facebook Seite Liked, ich Like natürlich gerne zurück ;) Fieser Fettsack | Facebook Danköö :) * Einfach eure Seite posten !