Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 5 EUW with cs riven and urf ww

Discussion on Plat 5 EUW with cs riven and urf ww within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 5 EUW with cs riven and urf ww

Price : 100 eur in PSC
screenshots :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CS RIVEN ACCOUNT | PLAT | EX PLAT | RARE ICONS
09/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys ! Today i want sell my cs riven lol account or trade it for an awesome unlvl account euw or na but win rare skins like black ali or any pax. If the account have only pax tf for me it's fine. Some screens of account: CS RIVEN - Album on Imgur For any information: skype: captainedoardo
[Buying] Riven Boost Plat 5 - Plat 4
07/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Anyone do it for 10€ PayPal ? Riven Main Pls !
[Buying] Riven Boost Plat 5 - Plat 4 [PayPal]
07/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Need a good Riven Player who boost me from Plat 5 - Plat 4 ! Do me a good offer I pay with PayPal!
acc: plat V eune 66 champs 26 skins (cs riven and thresh)plat borders!
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm selling a plat V account in the eune server also plat in S3. The account has 26 skins i have payed over 100 euros in rp for them pic of the skins: http://i.imgur.com/Bt0Ul5Z.jpg (notice the cs and tpa skins) It also has 66 champs: http://i.imgur.com/zkNJYZ2.png also renekton which is not included in the picture. There are also 51 rp and about 700 ip on the account +some rare summoner icons like s2 cs icon. I also have the original email.
[Buying] Arcade Hecarim/ Riot blitz/ and CS RIVEN/ also selling plat IV plat II mmr
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat III HAS 108 champs 70 Skins / also have a rare name for sale Also Gold I 70. Lp100 champs 75 skins 3k rp 14k ip / gold border Skype : thegodkog