Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Marvel Heroes 8965 Gs + 4 Good Roll Artis

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Marvel Heroes 8965 Gs + 4 Good Roll Artis

Selling 8965Gs + 4 Artis

Blessed Gem of the Kursed (ok roll)
Blessed Taskmaster's Fighting for Losers Guide (good roll)
Blessed Advanced Metasensory Array (good roll)
Blessed Spider-Clone Serum (good roll)

The Gs for 50% of the real Price, i don't know how much for Artis because i don't really know the prices of these.

If you're interested just send me a msg. i'll tell u my Skype/Steam or Facebook so we can negotiate the payment method, i prefer paysafecard/paypal.

« 3x 10 PSC -> PAYPAL | biete 75 Amazon gg Paypal »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Marvel Heroes Account 8965 Gs on it good geared Hero &much more
10/05/2015 - Trading - 4 Replies
Iron Man 60/60 x1 Prestige (main hero) Cyclops 60/60 Other Heroes: Ant Man Jean Grey Punisher Scarlet Witch Silver Surfer Thor
Marvel Heroes 2015 - Account with 14 Heroes !!!
12/16/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi , I wanna sell my account which is really good and I played a lot on it. I will show you what stuffs I have , so here we go : - My main hero is Hulk and he is lvl 60 and I even prestiged once with him so you have the green color already, he got all the uniques and good artifacts. Over 200 odins a lot of xp,sfi, 177 Omega Experience, Bill Ray Team-Up, Old Lace full stats and rest. -Other heroes are Black Widow, Captain America, Colossus, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Human Torch , Invisible...
marvel avengers account level 300 full heroes exept 8 high epvp rank etc. very good
10/09/2014 - Facebook - 5 Replies
hi all iam selling today an maa account lvl 300 account has all the hereos exept the new heroes of the past 2 months all heroes are lvl 14 ,3 lvl 13 , and fandral +domino lvl 4 finished all missions
[Selling] Marvel Heroes: 17 level 60s, 8 levels 50+ heroes. Chase Costumes.
08/29/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am the original owner of the account. I have been playing since beta for almost 10+ hours a day, everyday. I have 17 heroes at 60, 8 at level 50 and above. Many chase costumes, many other costumes. Max leveled crafter and gear and weapon venders. Cow portal recipe, many uniques and artifacts (good amount of good shrinking pyms) Heroes at level 60: Black Panther Black Widow Cable Colossus Cyclops
[Selling] Marvel Heroes Selling Team-Up Heroes pack key
05/29/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
SOLD