Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW! 4 slot Great 70 Archmage,40 Necro for sale with yellows!

Discussion on NEW! 4 slot Great 70 Archmage,40 Necro for sale with yellows! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow NEW! 4 slot Great 70 Archmage,40 Necro for sale with yellows!

Hello, i have a 4 slot grand fantasia account to sell. it has a nice lv 70 archmage with a full 70 dimension set +7 and a 70 yellow staff +10 fully slotted with good m-crit dmg stones. the account also has a lv 40 necro with great full legacy and other pvp equipment. i also have a yellow 2h 70 mystic hammer in the archive.In addition, i also have a pally and a wizard pro legacies and about 13 different, cool costumes suitable for both genders.

Post any offers down below and i will consider them~

For a meet-up on GF pm me your GF name and i will see you ASAP.
PS; I cant speak on GF because my keyboard is broken and i used the "On-screen keyboard" to type all this :s

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Great WoW Accounts for Sale
01/03/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
CONTACT Skype : MMO-Warlord MMOeWov is Selling High End Accounts We Have a Large Stock that Always it is Updated with New WoW Accounts for US and EU . What you Can Find into Our Market ? Rare Mounts , Titles , Realm First , PvP & PvE Char's , No Longer Obtainables , Rank 1 Gladiator / Gladiator / High PvP Arena Rating / High End Achievement Points Character's / Tier 3 Twinks , UNMERGED WoW Accounts and Many More Like :
[Selling] **GREAT CLB FOR SALE!**
03/01/2014 - WarRock Trading - 19 Replies
Hello guys, im here too sell my CLB, its new and cheap. METHODE: Zeropoint If you have premium, you will make 300 kills each game. If you dont have premium, you will make 100 kills each game. 2 Games is mostly 1 minute.
[Selling] great acc for summer sale !!
08/06/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
call of duty 4 call of duty mw2 and mw3 + cs:go !! all 4 just for 37.50 ONLY ??!!!! vac good, steam guard disabled no bans
Urzark WTB true archer leggs 3 slot with nice yellows
02/03/2013 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
titel say all
Great LoL account for sale
11/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm selling my North American LoL account. The account is level 30 with 1285 normal wins and it has all champions owned and 135 skins. I ended season 1 with gold rank so the account has both kayle and Jarvans exclusive skins. It has 517 RP and 2601 IP. This account also has the PAX Jax skin. 10/13 legendary skins including: Demonblade Tryndamere Nunu Bot Lion Dance kog maw