Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DuoQ Elo-Boost for Bronze 5-Silver 2 /Coaching

Discussion on DuoQ Elo-Boost for Bronze 5-Silver 2 /Coaching within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DuoQ Elo-Boost for Bronze 5-Silver 2 /Coaching

Hi community,
I want to offer to play some games with you and help to increase your winrate for a extremly low price. First of all, i wanna say that iam Platin 3 on my Main-account and i play since season 3. You pay me for games on a fair system i thought about. I offer 5 games for 10 Euros PSC and you have to pay me after the first game (we can speak about the price or special wishes too). But there are some special rules you must agree before we can start.

1. not every game is winable!
2. If you flame hard or ragequit i will never help you again
3. iam going to coach you in the games if you wanna speak with me on ts or skype and i avaible for questions after our "lessons"
4. Iam going to help you hold the skill-level of the divisions i boosted you
5. I speak English and German
6. Feel free to write a email to me or add me on skype
7. Its a partly trust-based offer ... it makes no sense if you dont understand my situation. I have to trust you and you have to trust me

; thesellic (skype); PM; or under thread and various smurfs to play with you

So lets go guys ^^

Tags
elo boost, elo coaching, leage of legends, league of legends tipps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching and DuoQ/SoloQ Bronze Boost!
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/unbenannt1 cb2wyf53r0.jpg My negative TBM came from a Rager who wanted to get 3 Vouch games instead of one, we can vouch ofcourse!
[Selling] Offer DUOQ elo boost for Bronze or Silver EUW
01/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Got account i need to boost currently bronze 1 add me if your bronze or silver and wanna duoq . we will discuss price ;) Skype : Gotenboost without picture.
[Buying] DuoQ Boost from Bronze 1 - Silver 5
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
^ Topic! German or English Booster idc ^^ I just need a Trustet one! I Pay max 25 € PSC
[Buying] DuoQ boost from bronze IV to Silver V on EUW
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for someone who can easy carry me out of bronze. As now i gain more than 20 LP, i have played not too much games, just have done some wrong placement. You can boost someone else during my duoQ so is a double work at the same time. I will probably play support. I can play at any time, but it would be nice if we can setup the times the day before for long sessions. I don't need the boost to be very fast. I don't "need" coach, or TS, or anything, just someone who carry hard...
[Buying] [NA] DuoQ Elo Boost Bronze 4 To silver 5
06/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hey im looking to buy a duoQ elo boost from bronze 4 to silver 5, willing to pay per match after 1 trial game, Will pay though paypal Na server only Pm me skypes or post below