Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Elo Boost Service Bronze - Diamond

Discussion on EUW Elo Boost Service Bronze - Diamond within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Elo Boost Service Bronze - Diamond

Provisionals ( Negotiable - Prices from £15 - £25 )

Bronze - (V - I+Promo to Silver)
£5
£5
£6
£6
£7
(If you want a package, for everything - £20)

Silver - (V - I + Promo to Gold)
£6
£6
£7
£7
£8
(Package- £30)

Gold - (V - I + Promo to Plat)
£9
£9
£11
£11
£12
(Package - £40)

There was a pattern for Bronze - Gold however, the Plat - Diamond will be more expensive

Plat - (V - I + Promo to Diamond)
£20
£22
£25
£29
£35
(Package - £110)

Diamond V ~ (Debatable) - Please add me on skype to ask for prices on Diamond boosting, otherwise everything else is as follows.

<- use this if you don't know how much £'s would be in your currency

Skype - holymolty <- This is vital to keep in contact with me. I will NOT boost you unless you keep in contact on skype.

I accept payments in RP , Paypal , paysafecard or Elsword NA / Void Items (Doubt I would really accept these payments unless it is a huge buy)

Elo-boosting will take approx. 1-3 weeks (depending on elo)
( - - - - - ToS - - - - - )
1 ) If you interfere with the boosting (e.g. Play a ranked game whilst I am providing the service), I have the right to end the service. (I will give times on when I am playing, sometimes I am unable to play due to other work and I will notify you via skype when I am playing. I also expect you to comply with my requests if you are playing a normal / ranked 5v5. As soon as you finish said game, I expect you to log off and allow me to continue to boost otherwise you are hindering the process).
2 ) Refunds will be given if I do not complete the boost within the given date.
3 ) As this is the first service I propose, payments will be paid for every division that is promoted. This means, if you purchased a package, (e.g. £20 ) you will pay £4 for each division you are promoted. You will be given a day after being promoted to pay me, otherwise the service will be discontinued and you will be added to a blacklist.
4 ) I am not responsible for anything that happens to your account AFTER the service ends, meaning if you are banned and found out for being boosted, you take full responsibility for whatever Riot endorses on you.