Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Premium Udemy Courses (10% of List Price)

Discussion on Premium Udemy Courses (10% of List Price) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Premium Udemy Courses (10% of List Price)

I am selling Udemy courses at 10% of the price listed.
So if the course is $100, you can buy it from me for $10.
Some of the courses shown below are free, just ignore them.

I don't really count this as "information", as it can be used and sold as an "item". (Only 1x of each course)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Udemy Account
04/16/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Zum Verkauf steht ein Udemy Account im Wert von 1362 $ Udemy ist eine Lernplattform aus den USA wo man z.B Programmieren, Geld verdienen etc. lernen kann. Ich habe die Kurse durchgearbeitet bzw. keine Notwendigkeit mehr dafür dafür stehen Sie zum Verkauf. Mind. Gebot 80€ Kurse die inkludiert sind:
[Selling] new price list for d3 gold
08/30/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
hello,today's prices are different:$0.29/10m for us server,and $0.37 for eu,hardcore is $0.79 for us and $0.89 for eu.anyway,we always sell the cheapest gold for you,if you want to buy,don't miss this chance,prices are stable thest days.safe site,you can pay by paypal,verified paypal,so no scammer.we are top seller.go to skype: ttyy32er for more details.