Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trade Dying Light Gift for any Game gift

Discussion on Trade Dying Light Gift for any Game gift within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 102
Trade Dying Light Gift for any Game gift

Hi Community

I'm searching for someone that i an gift trade with.I'm interested in the game Dying light ,but because it is not allowed in Germany steam doesnt list it.
I would prefer a german version but english is also ok.
I can gift trade any game with you for 50 €.

Edit:Noticed the title is wrong.Sorry searching for DYING LIGHT for any game gift

Old 02/25/2015, 17:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 309/3/0
you got PP?

Similar Threads
Dying Light recording / Dying Light Aufnahme?
02/02/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute, habe eine kleine Frage zu Dying Light. Ich möchte es nämlich aufnehmen. Ich hab es per VPN aktiviert kann zocken, ist auf Deutsch usw. War alles easy aber kann man es auch aufnehmen und auf YouTube hochladen? Hab gehört es wird bald in Deutschland indiziert. Müsste ich dann die Aufnahmen wieder löschen?
[Buying] Dying Light Account/key/gift
01/28/2015 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, suche einen Dying Light Account, gift oder einen key. Angebote per PN :)
[Trading] [W] Life is Feudal Gift/Trade[H] 7 Days to Die GIFT + Dont Starve Together GIFT
01/03/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
hey guys i have both games as gift in my inventory.They are only Giftable. First u gift or trade LIF or The Crew, then i gift u the 2 games. PM for steam addy
Dying Light: Open World Survival Game Release in February 2015
07/20/2014 - Gaming News - EN - 7 Replies
For all fans who cannot wait for the zombie survival action game "Dying Light" and who have expected the date of release during fall this year's fall, a quite disillusioning news reaches them. As it has been officially announced by developer Techland, the title will be not available until February 2015. The postponed release is said to give developers the necessary time in order to add new free-running features and other innovations, which would have a great impact on the quality of the game....