Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT Tera Founders Account

Discussion on WTS/WTT Tera Founders Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT Tera Founders Account

Hey i'm looking to sell my tera founders account for 25 dollars or trade for H1Z1 on steam the account is in good standings it has all the perks 8 toon slots mounts, first buyers gifts, my highest level is 50 ( i dont even remember what it is xD ) i dont remember the server that its on because its been a few years and the account is just going to waste i didnt really like the game and went to RIFT instead :C , if anyone is intrested in it pm me or comment .. its also a CD copy , and i have the key with it ( ill give this to you also) i dont know if its needed for anything but ill give it to you anyways

can add me to skype also , Doxipunk ( add the DOXIA user since i have 2 skype accounts , one for my stream and one personal )

looking for H1Z1 steam gift or 25 dollars using paypal only

thanks!

Still for sale/trade ^_^

« Dringender Umcash PSC Ísi-Deutsch | Biete Lvl Service an »