Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ılılı•[GFX] Graphics Shop by Weskk [Exclusive]•ılılı

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
The Black Market: 177/3/1
ılılı•[GFX] Graphics Shop by Weskk [Exclusive]•ılılı

Make no mistake about it, my work is very exclusive and limited, it sometimes can take me days to finish a piece of art, but I guarantee the quality you'll get will be unmatched. For those of you who might question my experience, I did work for the web-browser , the image sharing platform , & a few other companies, including MMOs & web-based games. For those who say Photoshop is getting old and/or is dying, I just say sit down son and let me school you.

Some of my elitepvpers work:

Let me make this perfectly clear, I will not be doing any vouches or such, even for an administrator. My work is very exclusive and the only reason why I'm offering this to an unprofessional level such as forums is because I'm free off college for a month or so.