Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTT A4 Sky Clan + 2 Alts

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT A4 Sky Clan + 2 Alts

Hello I wanna trade a4 sky clan (dragon) he knows both lvl 60 skills for blade, and he has a2 armor 60% +4 RF and a2 cape 36% +1 to all skills a2 boots 12% +4 FD and a4 60% uni blade only has 2m oh also knows lvl 60 sword skill 1 hit. The 2 alts is 80 something fujin with both lvl 60 lute skills and 65 or 75r lute and the other alt is 91 dragon. I will trade all this good good TS1 or TS2 account (Aeria) u can contact me on xfire crazyguy010 or msn at or just leave me pm or reply here.

Similar Threads
Lv 45 ranger + 5 alts 30-33
Hi today im sad to say i am in need to sell my aion account. The account is still active until july 10th Account info: 45 ranger with blue gear...
1 Replies - Aion Trading
WTS wow 3 80's + alts geared.
looking to sell my world of warcraft account of over 3 years. on the account is an 80 draenai mage, 80 dwarf paladin and an 80 night elf druid. also...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
WTS 3x lvl 80 and multiple alts
Hi, Iv been playing world of warcraft for about 3 years decided to quit therefore im selling my account. Account contains: 1x lvl 80 blood...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
XP Bonus Exploit for Alts [ENG]
This is how to self power level a future alt. In WoW, you get 200% xp bonus for resting, right? You get it 4 times as fast for resting in an inn....
6 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates