Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Decked out Hearthstone, D3, clean sc2 battle.net

Discussion on Decked out Hearthstone, D3, clean sc2 battle.net within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Decked out Hearthstone, D3, clean sc2 battle.net

Im looking to sell/trade off my battle.net account, it has every single card (if its missing something theres 4k dust left to craft anything), all of my decks for all of my classes are 50%-100% all golden cards, 4 golden classess, warlock at 430/500, priest 112/500, hunter 200/500. 235 (will be higher once i sell the account) gold. All of naxxramas completed except for maybe the last couple of heroics (havent been playing lately), legend EVERY SEASON, has ALL the card backs, has golden gelbin but unfortunately no golden etc.
Stats screen

Example of a golden deck

Example of my non full golden decks

Basically the dream account with everything you would ever want, I also provide help over skype if you need any help with ranking to legend in a new season

It also has sc2 but I've not played it yet (never found the time to play it)

It also has all characters and classes in d3 with GG gear (WoH, Starmetal kukri, calamity) everything you could ever imagine with insane/godly rolls. And on seasons a dh which is max geared out. Regular paragon 5xx season paragon 180

Payment through bank transfer or through a middleman or through western union/moneygram/any other similar cash transfer methods

OR im willing to trade for a csgo steam account with a lot of good items and or with payment to cover it or i will add cash if your account has more value.

MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING
Someone brought up the question if the accounts where botted or legit, they are 100% LEGIT, I have played all the hours acquired on the account never once have botted/used cheats
Old 10/12/2014, 07:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump if anyone is interested or has someone interested let me know, i will be selling/trading this off for a lot less than its valued price.