Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling ROHAN PH Account w/ Lvl 91 Agi Avenger + All Items & Crones

Discussion on Selling ROHAN PH Account w/ Lvl 91 Agi Avenger + All Items & Crones within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling ROHAN PH Account w/ Lvl 91 Agi Avenger + All Items & Crones

Selling ROHAN ONLINE PH ACCOUNT...
IGN: Kuru
Server: AHKMA
Lvl: 91 60% EXP to Lvl 92
Class: Dhan
Job: Avenger
Build Type: Agility
Skill Build: All Skills at Lvl 6 (all good skills for an Agi-Type Avenger)
Equips: Bedron 130+ Pdefs & Enchant Edwin Set 100+Pdefs DD, +139Agi Agony of Tei +14%Crit (weapon), +35Agi Eyepatch (accessory), +21Agi Earrings (accessory), 4 pcs accessories 1pc +32Agi, 2pcs +31Agi & 1pc +30Agi
Others: 2 pcs Lvl 3 Pets (tiger and dragon), 1pc weapon ingredients for last dagger +4%crit +good amount of AGI, 1pc weapon ingredients for last katar +4%crit +good amount of AGI, Lots of ASES ETC. in storage.

For Sale: P5000.00
Text/Call: 09103279281 for more info etc.
YM: i can provide you more screenshots if you're interested.
Old 06/28/2011, 19:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pm me when you can so wecan do business ok ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hack for Rohan crones....?
05/07/2013 - Rohan - 25 Replies
Can someone tell me the hack to make more crones or success on forging. Im poor and cnt afford to buy crones. I was wondering if anyone would be kind to share the hack information. If u dnt want to post it can u pls send it to me in a pm. Thanks
WTS lv 56 avenger on ROHAN ONLINE on MAREA server
12/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have a lv 56 avenger on marea server for sale.. it has some nice equips with enchanted pluion sets and +1%crit, + agi and +vit katars i also have decent kish for when i get to lv 6x but i got bored of it before i could get to lv 6x is mostly agi build with few 50 base vit/dex and few str to lessen requirements i can take screen shots of it im thinking to sell it around $30-40 USD on paypal you can PM me or msn/email if interested i also have a couple mil of crones and some skill...
[ROHAN ONLINE] Lvl 63 Avenger {Assasin} (TORIAN server)
07/09/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my 63 Avenger and taking a few weeks break, so just going to get RPs for the char and get a new one when I return so I can continue playing with friends. Avenger is full AGI with 50 VIT and DEX Really big PWNzor in PvP ;) Skills you can see on image,