Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]CS GO Skins etc. [B] Gold LoL Account.

Discussion on [S]CS GO Skins etc. [B] Gold LoL Account. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S]CS GO Skins etc. [B] Gold LoL Account.

Topic. ca. 90 champs. Ein Paar Infos findet ihr hier :

Ich suche eig. nur ein paar CSGO skins.
Mehr Infos per Pn.

Lg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold account, loads of rare skins, over 150 skins, all champions, all runes.
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I stopped playing this game since it is so boring to play now, i have had this account in many years. I have never been banned. Album of all screenshots: Account for sale - Imgur The account contains the following:
[Selling] EUW Gold 2 Account - Luxury Account - Very Rare Skins - 245 Total Skins - All Champs
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell (or trade against Diamond Account + Money) my old League of Legends Account. I am the Owner and Creater of the Account and I am still in possession of the Email it was created with(I won't give away this Email because it is my private Email and there are a lot of Things registrated on, but you will get all Data you need for getting the account back etc.) It is an Level 30 EUW Account currently in the Gold Division 2(21 League Points). Per win I get about 30 League...
[Selling] LoL Account with 103 skins Plat s3/ Gold 2 s4 LOT OF RARE SKINS MEDIEVAL TWITCH
04/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS my LoL account,actually gold 3 75lp, platinum s3. EUW It has 103 skins,most of them are really rare (View image: Cattura LOL (2)) including Medieval Twitch, Riot Graves, Harrowing skins from s1 to s3 and much more. 6 rune pages and almost every champ The minimum offer is 100 euro. Contact me on skype: crappygenious bump
[Selling] [NA LoL Account] [Gold Elo] [Lots of Champs+Skins] [Ultimate+Legendary+Legacy Skins]
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, I'm selling my personal League account, na server. Has gold border from last season and it is currently sitting at Gold IV. MMR is decent, with a positive win/lose ratio. There are 788 normal wins, 52 champs with 32 skins and 3 rune pages. Proof of Ownership http://i58.tinypic.com/5zjqj5.jpg http://i59.tinypic.com/xdi3ih.jpg
[Selling] TOP ACCOUNT: GOLD 1, PLATIN2-3MMR, 90 SKINS ALOT LEGENDARYS,all snowdown skins
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ALL champs, only heimerdinger,trundle,viktor,and morderkaiser are left. 10K IP still on this account. 10 rune pages, ALL runes you need, QUINTS (life steal ,movespeed,damage,ap,Health,armor pen,Gold) All marks u need( ap/armorpen marks and all the standart marks ap, ad,armor,crit.attack speed) Seals( ap,armor)