Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS 2 Million in Coins Perfect World - Lost CityUS

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 2 Million in Coins Perfect World - Lost CityUS

2 million in coins up for grabs in Lost City US server on perfect world. 2 mil runs 20 bucks on regular gold sites. So Mines here at 15 bucks. Paypal required for payment. Please reply to this post. First to reply with interest and PM me as well will be receiving my paypal email in reply to their PM.

Payment is to be expected within the hour of posting as I will be on at all times.

I will be standing infront of you with trade open during the paypal transfer. Upon completion you will have your in game coins. There is no wait for your money.

After this first sale, I plan on starting a steady supply of gold to the forums here from Perfect World. I'm kind of upset at how expensive per million coins have become.

Good luck on getting the first post and PM!

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
That's insane might as well buy Zen from the game itself and sell it to AH. You'll get more bang for your bucks.