Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tera Online Account with 4x lv60 chars

Discussion on Tera Online Account with 4x lv60 chars within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tera Online Account with 4x lv60 chars

Hi,

Tera Account with 4 level 60 chars
Tank full vm2+12
Bererker full Rift NM set+9
Server Hasmina
leave your offers here.
For more informations pm me
Old 08/27/2014, 23:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 288
Wich Server?
Old 08/28/2014, 21:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkter124 View Post
Wich Server?
hasmina

Tags
tera account selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Tera Account mit lv60 Lanzer(Baraka) im Server Kaidun
04/16/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Es ist noch eine lv19 Mage Elf dabei und das Equip vom Lanzer ist normal, nicht besonderst gut, aber es geht. MfG Andreas
[Selling] Tera lv60 Archer Account
10/30/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Price: $100 USD through paypal Skype: yuri.me1 http://i44.tinypic.com/29xvozq.jpg Tera Archer Account - Server: Ascension Valley - lv60 Male Castanic Archer - Steadfast+9 set with zenith set and ring of pain, ilv166 - 3 Character Slot
Tera Online Lv60 Warrior - NA Lake of Tears
09/04/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my Lv60 Warrior on Lake of Tears. The account is a Founders so you will receive all of the founder benefits. Lake of Tears is one of the newest PvP server with really high population. Server is new so people are still not geared. You will be able to play competitively without worrying too much about gear difference. Warrior is one of the best class for PvP. You will be able to pull off incredible plays if you got the skills to back it up.
Tera Online Lv60 Warrior - NA Lake of Tears
03/15/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Lv60 Warrior on Lake of Tears. The account is a Founders so you will receive all of the founder benefits. Lake of Tears is one of the newest PvP server with really high population. Server is new so people are still not geared. You will be able to play competitively without worrying too much about gear difference. Warrior is one of the best class for PvP. You will be able to pull off incredible plays if you got the skills to back it up.
Tera Online EU - Essenia - Sorcerer, Warrior Lv60
07/10/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! So because I don't have any time to game anymore, I'm selling my TERA Online account. Basically, I'm selling my account with a level 39 Archer, level 60 Sorcerer and level 60 Warrior. Oh, and around 3000 gold (2900 on sorcerer and something on warrior and archer). All characters are on the most active PvP sever in Europe - Essenia. The Sorcerer is the best geared character, but let's go into gear details. Castanic Male Sorcerer: +8 Rebirth Disc +9 Rebirth Robe +7 Rebirth Shoes +9...