Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hex Shards Of Fate TCG BETA keys

Discussion on Hex Shards Of Fate TCG BETA keys within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hex Shards Of Fate TCG BETA keys

Hello!

I am selling Hex Shards Of Fate TCG BETA keys.

Payment Method: PayPal - GIFT

Price: 8€ for 1 key

Stock: 5

Contact Email:

Post here first or email / write message on skype. You will get further instruction with Pay Pal EMAIL to send money to.
After I verify payment you will get your code and instruction with game download link. I would also like if you leave comment about finished transaction here.

At the moment you can pick one of the 4 race in the game. You get that race starter pack - others cost ~10$ in ingame shop. You can play paid tournaments(draft, constructed, competitive draft, competitive constructed, single elim. draft and others) with booster packs or platinum you buy in shop. PVE is not yet ingame - only pvp and AI fights. You can also fight with friends.
Things you get in beta won't be deleted- source-3rd line.

At the moment size of the game is around 1.2Gb.

If you want more info pm, write to email or skype. I will try to answer as soon as possible.

Additional links: