Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling The Secret World Lifetime account with Grand master pack

Discussion on Selling The Secret World Lifetime account with Grand master pack within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling The Secret World Lifetime account with Grand master pack

Selling The Secret World Lifetime account with Grand master pack on it. All Issues ( packs etc from the past and future )

Price: 50$, paypal gift only, no trades. More info on pm/skype.

( retail cost is more than 300$ )

Add me on skype only for the deal. Do not offer me any games, trades.

Non-Subscriber:
  • Access to the entire game until Issue 4 (Issue 5, if you had a subscription before January 2013.)
  • Content upgrades in the $5-$20+ range.
  • Any DLCs previously bought.
  • Access to out of game Alternate Reality Gaming (ARGs).
  • Normal and Elite versions of the Seek and Preserve Hotel Scenario. The rest of the Scenarios everyone has to pay for, either through Funcom Points or Bonus Points/Stipend. (Edit: I knew I forgot something in the last version of this post.)

Subscriber:
  • Everything Non-Subscribers get.
  • 1,200 Bonus Points per month - equal to $10, but have to also purchase content upgrades which will likely eat half or more of the bonus points the month it is released. Also they expire after 6 months.
  • Time Accelerator while subscribed
  • Item of the month
  • 10% discount to everything in the Item Store except already discounted items (discounts to the Item Store do not stack with other offers) or Veteran items.
  • DLC capped at the Stipend amount of 1,200 Funcom/Bonus Points. If the DLC is more than the bonus points, the DLC is reduced to 1,200 Points.
  • 10 Veteran Points a month to spend in the store. To buy subscriber reward items like the repair item, some veteran pets, some veteran equipment, and other boosts.
  • 48 hour head start to buy DLC content before non-subscribers. It has been reported that if you do not have the next feature enabled (autobuy), you do not get this access.
  • DLC autobuy, but only if you have the Funcom/Bonus Points to afford it.
  • Access to the Testlive server and forums.

Master Pack ($59.99):
  • 30 Days of Game Time as a subscriber ($14.99 value) (assumed)
  • Additional Character Slot ($9.99 value)
  • 1 High-end beginner talisman for every slot (7 slots)
  • 10 XP potions that increase experience gains
  • Possible Life-time 20% discount in the in-game cash shop except already discounted items (discounts to the Item Store do not stack with other offers) or Veteran items. I'm not sure of this. If not, 10% discount while subscribed. The greater discount applies.

Grand Master Pack ($199.99):
  • Full Contents of the Master Pack.
  • Additional Character Slot ($9.99 value)
  • 1 High-end beginner talisman for every slot (7 slots)
  • 10 XP potions that increase experience gains
  • Life-time 20% discount to everything in the Item Store except already discounted items (discounts to the Item Store do not stack with other offers) or Veteran items. The greater discount applies.
  • Life time subscriber access, so everything from the subscriber section.
  • Exclusive Snake Skin Jacket (In-Game Item) - black version.
  • Exclusive Snake Skin Jacket (In-Game Item) - tan version.
  • Can set the DLC to autobuy and go into "negative" points. This is the only level that allows point "debt" for DLC.
Old 07/21/2014, 10:45   #2

updated
Old 07/23/2014, 17:05   #3

updated
Old 07/25/2014, 15:26   #4

updated
Old 07/28/2014, 08:43   #5

updated
Old 08/31/2014, 18:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested pm me your skype?
Old 05/14/2016, 03:53   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested, check your PM please.