Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy And Sell Wildstar North America Accounts == USA Owned & Operated!

Discussion on Buy And Sell Wildstar North America Accounts == USA Owned & Operated! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 460
Buy And Sell Wildstar North America Accounts == USA Owned & Operated!

Buy and Sell Your Wildstar Accounts Safe and Fast

Why should you bring your business to Accountwarehouse?
We have been in the MMO market for almost 7 years now and are still one of the most reputable companies around. We have 100% feedback on both the auction site and forums here along with flawless feedback on Customerlobby.

We offer you the best prices, friendliest customer service, and the best experience when it comes to buying and selling Wildstar accounts. We also offer payment plans on every account on the site in order to better serve you.

What do you require in order for me to sell my account?
First off in order to sell an account to us you MUST be the original owner. We do not make any exceptions at all regardless of your rep or who you bought it from. Second, you must also have a valid ID scan and a verified paypal account. We do all this in order to ensure that we only sell the safest accounts.

How do I sell my account?
If you would like to sell your account to us or see our stock of accounts currently available please contact us at our company Skype at .

What kind of warranty do you offer on your accounts?
Accountwarehouse offers a 60 day 100% guarantee on all accounts you purchase from us. After 60 days we can still assist with an account recovery if it is needed but cannot guarantee a recovery. Since we only purchase the safest, original owner accounts, our recall rate leads the industry with a less than 3% recall rate. If anything were to happen to your account and we are unable to recover it, we will offer store credit equal to your purchase to find a new account. Selling, trading, or even attempting to sell an account purchased from us voids this warranty.

Do you have any sort of payment plans?
Unfortunately we do not offer payment plans for Wildstar. Payment plans are still available for World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and Elder Scrolls Online accounts.
Old 08/13/2014, 01:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much

pn me
Old 08/13/2014, 03:02   #3

elite*gold: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasingTheDragon View Post
how much

pn me
To get a quote for your account or see all of the accounts we currently have in stock just add me on Skype.

Thanks,
Tyler,
Accountwarehouse