Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B>Mabinogi Account 2k+ w/ Pets, Items, and Skills

Discussion on B>Mabinogi Account 2k+ w/ Pets, Items, and Skills within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B>Mabinogi Account 2k+ w/ Pets, Items, and Skills

I'm looking for a mabinogi account with several pets, items, and mastery in combat,archery, etc skills. I'm looking for a human with at least a 2k total. I would prefer items to be already there such as large ribbons, expensive dresses, etc. I'm willing to pay a certain amount. Prices will be negotiated. I'm looking forward to doing business with anyone. Pets may vary. Preferred horses, dragons, etc. No server preferred.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mabinogi, 2.4k total giant character, over 80 rebirths, 22 pets
04/29/2012 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
Pics here. Mabinogi Accounts. Buy Cheap Mabinogi Account | PlayerAuctions Offer. Paypal only.
Mabinogi 2.4k total level giant , over 80 rebirths, 22 pets mabinogi +800 total elf
04/27/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Pictures on website. Mabinogi Accounts. Buy Cheap Mabinogi Account | PlayerAuctions Can offer me prices.
[Help]Non Tradeable Items, Pets, Grap Pets Etc.
12/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
How can i do these? I want to do this Item Mall items can not be traded. and I want to gave a grap pet and premium(only 1 week term) for my new player when they open a new character they see this on their inventory. Also i want to gave this like award for event times.
[S]Mabinogi Account/Mari 7 characters 10 pets w/ 22k NX
08/31/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Mabinogi Account/Mari I've longed but quit Mabinogi for awhile, and have been trying to sell this account. I am the original and only owner of this Mabinogi account, and know all the data, including the email it was signed up with. This account has 7 characters + a basic giant character card, and 10 pets, including two land mounts, and a flying mount. Most characters were AP sinks (Such as Xceep, one of my characters whom I sinked into Metallurgy) but Leep, my main character, is substantially...
[HELP] pets disappear , pets name , skills , others
01/30/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
hi guyz hope u can help me with those 1 - someone in my server pet's has disappear from warehouse and inventory and knights table , but they still exist in the leg totem , and cq_eudemon , i've checked the owner_id and stuff all correct whats wrong ? 2 - pets in my server have Chinese names or smthn strange how can i make them English back again ? 3 - i know that i've asked this thing maaaaaaaaaaaany times , but so far no answer can somone plz tell me how to fix or at least tell me...