Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maplestory Europe account for sale

Discussion on Maplestory Europe account for sale within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I'm selling maplestory europe account (Kradia) that has:

lvl 150 Luminous with full luminous tempest growth set and 35m mesos.

lvl 87 Wind Breaker

lvl 100 Night Walker

lvl 85 Dragon Knight

Payment method: Paypal

contact me on skype: Leikiekko

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/22/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling maplestory europe account (Kradia) that has: lvl 150 Luminous with full luminous tempest growth set and 35m mesos. lvl 87 Wind Breaker lvl 100 Night Walker lvl 85 Dragon Knight
Sell nice Maplestory Europe Account
02/07/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Lvl 135 Assasin (no Items) Lvl 151 Demonslayer (no Items / with NX style) Lvl 121 Bowman (no Items / with NX style) Lvl 120 Phantom (no Items) Lvl 143 Hayato (godly equip / with NX style) for pictures tell me your Skypename
[Selling] Selling Maplestory Europe Account (Kradia Server)
11/16/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling MapleStory Europe Account, comes with a lvl 142 Aran, lvl 60 Angelic Burster and a lvl 10 Mihile, Kradia Server. Looking for something around 10euros paypal or paysafecard can provide all the screenshots and do screenshare via skype. The Aran stats are: Non Buffed Stat Att: 22507-25007 Att: 286 Critical: 30%
Tausche einen Maplestory Europe account !!!
02/09/2013 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
Ich habe einen maplestory europe account mit einem kaiser lvl 103 und einen erleuchtender lvl 116 zu tauschen macht bitte angebote !
Europe gets a MapleStory Oktoberfest
06/18/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 2 Replies
North Americans, we've been had. MapleStory Europe is getting a crazy drunken Oktoberfest with monsters, parties, and beer.... wait a minute, non-alcoholic beer?! Oh, right, it's MapleStory... In any case, European MapleStory players can look forward to a giant beer tent filled with "drunk" monsters (unless non-alcoholic beer sends them into a woozy state -- they are monsters after all, so who knows) and a brand new map featuring a new PvP play mode. The Ariant map, home of the Ariant...