Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High Quality APB:R Account R 245

Discussion on High Quality APB:R Account R 245 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile High Quality APB:R Account R 245

Hello there,

Selling my APB Reloaded Account
Gold
Rank 245 on Patriot Eu2, alot of Premium clothes, weapons, Vehicles and 80+ Days of Premium

i wont share Screenshots to avoid being banned for selling this account
so pm me if you are interested.

i prefer payment with PSC

minimum price is 50$, since i spent the 10x of money into this acc ^^, but i dont expect too much money since we all know this game isnt the same as it was once in the RTW times....

regards,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] High Quality APB:R Account R245
07/21/2014 - Trading - 28 Replies
Sold. Thank you
[Selling] High Quality LoL Account Silver3 78 Skins
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
XD
[Selling] Top Quality EUW Account! Rare skins+High rating
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey everyone, time for me to sell my main account - it's located on EUW, with free transfers to: Oceania LAN LAS A picture shows more than a thousand words, so here you go: http://i40.tinypic.com/282i93b.png
[Selling] high quality LoL account EUW
01/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my main account on which I used to play since preseason, i'm looking for serious offers, i have all the creation information you need for safety reasons. At the moment account have: 117 (ALL) Champions. 20 Rune pages All useful runes owned S3 3v3 Challenger borders SoloQue Diamond Borders Premade 5's Diamond borders Challenger Icon on any Que. 63 skins owned, notable mentions: PAX Sivir
[Selling] QUALITY HIGH DIAMOND ACCOUNT (EUW)
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
- i am the original owner so the mail comes with it. - peak elo of Diamond 1 68LP (known in highelo) - dropped to diamond II 60LP since i dont rly play there anymore - Alot of Challenger and almost only Diamond 1 Players in Friendlist - 61 Skins (2x Ultimate, some legendaries, alot 1350rp skins - the account is missing 21 champs (got all the good ones !) - 15 runepages with every rune u will ever need most likely - owner of 3 high platinum 1 teams