Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tausche jeweils ein von 2 Beta Keys für Wildstar

Discussion on Tausche jeweils ein von 2 Beta Keys für Wildstar within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Tausche jeweils ein von 2 Beta Keys für Wildstar

Hi, ich hab 2 Beta Keys bekommen für dieses wochende, ich würde die aber gerne eintauschen gegen irgendwas Ihr könnt mich ruhig per pn oder halt hier drunter schreiben was ihr mir anbietet, was ich mir wünsche wäre viel leicht cod:mw2 für steam, aber ihr könnt mir ja auch was anderes anbieten

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] 2 Hearthstone beta keys for 2 Wildstar beta keys
12/03/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I'm looking to trade 2 hearthstone beta keys for 2 wildstar beta keys. The wildstar beta keys are for personal use and I will be playing it with a friend of mine. So you do not have any risk of getting banned. I can provide proof for the hearthstone beta keys. They are from an event and the keys are unscratched. If you are unable to provide 2 wildstar keys, I will also consider a 1 for 1. Please pm me on this account.