Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Drakensang Online Account LVL 45 Ranger Powerful

Discussion on Selling Drakensang Online Account LVL 45 Ranger Powerful within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Drakensang Online Account LVL 45 Ranger Powerful

Selling My Lvl 45 Ranger

Stats
Attack Damage:834-917 (Depending on Items, you can make it bigger)
Attack Speed:2.02 (With yachak set and 3 pieces of dark set,you can get up to 2.26)
HP:6110
Concentration Points:125
Armor Value:3486

Items
-Predator[Dmg:186-224(Gems:5x +20 Damage);Lvl 45]
-Yachak Set [Awakening(Gems:+50 HP,3x +60 All Resistance,+33 Armor Value);Insight(3x +33 Armor Value;2x +60 All Resistance);Way(4x +60 All Resistance;2x +33 Armor Value);All lvl 45]
-Dark Set [Helmet,Pauldrons and Heart(lvl 45)and boots and gloves(lvl 40)
-Death Ring(Level 46)
-Tear Holder(Ring) (Level 47)
-100 Gold Cape (Level 45)
-Valethia's Mythic Quiver(Level 40)
-Witch Set[(Level 40)Old Stats]
-Many more Items
Price:500E
Full time playing for 2 years account.
For more details Watch This Video:
If you are interested in buying it Contact me at:

Old 12/20/2014, 10:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i writen you a e-mail, read it and think about it "tripple price" if you follow the instructions xD

Old 06/24/2015, 17:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Drakensang-On...0461?#shpCntId i sell too

Drakensang Online account lvl (45) pvp lvl (36) Ultimate | eBay

« Special Force 2 | ♂ ♂ PAYSAFECARD ♂ ♂ OUTCASH ♂♂ SERVICE »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Drakensang Online Account(Heredur)
07/20/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 16 Replies
Selling drakensang heredur server account: Hunter lv 40 at q3 (Gems are already in the equipment) And 2 more noob character (a lv 24 mage with fairy and a lv 18 DK, these doesn't affects the cost of the hunter, they are for free) Payment Method with PayPal or Paysafecard. (If you pay with Paysafe you'll pay a bigger amount of money, like 5$/€ like if you buy other 2 characters too.. If you pay with PayPal it's regular stabilished price..) PM me For more info!
Selling drakensang account. AGATHON RANGER
08/05/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 8 Replies
payment thru paypal only. OR I can trade for conquer online accounts and cps or other items. You can start off fresh with this account since I haven't login since years. This account used to be one of the top ranger in Agathon till I quit and stopped playing. View image: Screenshot (5) View image: Screenshot (9 View image: Screenshot (3) View image: Screenshot (6) U can leave ur Skype here or contact me thru PM
Selling drakensang EU online account
09/22/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys ! Im here to sell my drakensang account it's a spellweaver of lvl 40 on EU server Heredur . I have finished hardest of quests in paralel world after lvl 40 that is Q1,Q2,Q3,Q4 AND Q6 almost finished , just need to kill last boss for new unique weapon and Q5 is started . I got a lot of unique items which i got from events and hard boss farming . 8 out of 13 items are unique other ones are legendary also a lot of diferent gems in inventory,lots of crystals of truth and andermants and...
Exchange drakensang online ranger
08/19/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
I exchange my drakensang online hero lv 38 (ranger) for a mage or warrior lv 35 more with a good equipment....i'll write my equipment via pm or skype.... P.S. i have a lot of gems.
Selling Drakensang Level 19 Centurion Ranger
06/07/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I am selling a level strong pvp 'seasoned centurion' ranger on drakensang for a good cash offer. The name is t1mesupb1tch, contains 12 gold. server - Heredur base damage - 216 - 233 attack speed - 1,46 with legendary bow (with a shop bow it is 1,55) contains 5 level 20 legendary armour equipment! Health Points - 2004 armor value - 50% fire resistance value - 43% pvp fame points level is 31